• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will mark the end of Aaron Craft's college career. Also I think Colorado forgot there was a game going on now.(They were probably overseeded)

Colorado is just trying not be be as futile as American. Poor David Aldridge

Poor Tru-TV. They always seem to get the sucky matchups or games that become an embarrassing blowout.

Great game to open up the first full day. Unfortunately, my stream on CBS crapped out with a minute left. But 1-0 so far! Part of that pick was hating Aaron Craft, but it was mostly from the fact that Ohio State just wasn't very good this year and really struggled to score. Looks like we have two blowouts right now (although Colorado was down big at halftime in the opening round last year before having a nice comeback which ultimately fell short) and a Cincinnati/Harvard game that should be close all the way through.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I saw the Dayton winner over Ohio State coming a mile away. I love it. They treat all the other schools from Ohio like crap and now they lost to one.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Do people really *hate* Aaron Craft, or do people just hate that Aaron Craft was a magnet for every white guy sports cliche' ever created?

That's pretty much it. I think most Big Ten fans or people that watch the Big Ten a ton that aren't Ohio State fans would agree with that. He's "tough", "gritty", and every other white guy cliche there is. He also gets so much credit for his great defense that is based on handchecking every single possession. Once he got a reputation as a great defender, Big Ten refs wouldn't call anything on him. Plus the guy can't hit a jump shot. And hate is just used in the context of sports. I don't have any idea what he's like off the court.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

What sucks for me is out of my three brackets, two on ESPN an one on Yahoo I picked Dayton in the ESPN bracket challenge and the CCSLC.

Harvard takes down Cincinnati.

Tournament time is crazy - my CCSLC is so far the best Bracket I'm at 94.3%. Had I not had a brain fart and actually picked Pitt, I'd be perfect! Doh!

I think picking WMU over Syracuse was a pretty dumb pick now, but Dayton has seriously :censored: cked my bracket. And Harvard for the second year in a row wins. Hopefully Oregon can hold on to their lead.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Do people really *hate* Aaron Craft, or do people just hate that Aaron Craft was a magnet for every white guy sports cliche' ever created?

The latter.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The latter.

At least it wasn't as bad as the cliche' being used during the Hansbrough/Reddick rivalry of the mid-2000s.

Archived