Hate the Lobos! I keep convincing myself that its the year, EVERY YEAR. After getting 14/16 on day 1, both being games that could have gone either way, Saint Louis and Texas games. Now, I'm 1 for 3 today. If you told me 2 days ago that I'd be 15/19, I'd take it, but I'm definitely hoping that I can bounce back tonight.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NM is like a western version of Notre Dame, just disappoints every year and you can count on an early exit from them.

I was just about to type that myself.

First of my sweet sixteen's to get knocked out as well, but I can only imagine being a fan of a team like that. Has to be maddening to root for a team that bi-polar.

Any given night the number #1 in the country could come into The Pit and just get run out of the gym. And any given night, Northern South Dakota State can come in and pull a 4 point upset.

I'm also in the never picking New Mexico again field as well. Stuck way too long with Notre Dame and every year it seemed they burned me. Not making the same mistake with UNM.

I gave up on NM after last year's loss to Harvard. Stanford winning has been my only correct pick so far today. I had Duke in the Sweet 16, which has been my only bad pick, as I had my other two losses (Oklahoma & Ohio State) only making the Round of 32.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Yesterday: 13-3, on top of the world and feeling great about my picks.

Today: Duke craps out, which means I lose half of my National Championship game. New Mexico started slower then molasses in January and they go down. UMass was a total 'UMess'.

The only way this would get any worst is if my other Final Four teams (Florida, Villanova and Creighton) got knocked out.

Just curious -- do people read and care about other people's bracket performance? Just asking.

(Yes, I'm that guy. Also, I thought there was another thread for brackets.)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

So that much anticipated Arizona-OK State duel isn't gonna happen. Judging by the AZ box score, I'm kinda glad I didn't watch most of the game today. Can't really read much into it. Again though, awful free throw shooting by the Cats again(7-14).

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

In non-tournament news, Jeff Bzdelik resigned yesterday. And it could not have been any sooner.

Bzdelik resigned with one year left. Did they agree to a settlement, otherwise why do that. Get fired and take the buyout $$$.

And Buzz Williams leaves Marquette for Virginia Tech. I am not sure that even a lateral move. Since he is young enough to lateral/downgrade, wait possibly a week for the Houston job to open up especially since he is from Texas.

Curious if the Okie State job going to open since Travis Ford fails to win a tournament game...again? He is by far the least accomplished coach in the Big XII.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......DGE! Knew I shoulda picked the 'Jacks! Ah well. Whatta finish!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived