• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Dayton/Syracuse game feels like an old Big East game. Not super impressed with the officiating, but am less impressed with Syracuse's ability to shoot. Dayton's playing the zone perfectly, in a way that some teams always play the zone perfectly in the tournament's early rounds.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's continued bad news if your name is Tyler Ennis and you play in the First Niagara Center.

I actually had Syracuse getting bounced by Western Michigan.

They looked like the unquestioned number one team in the country in January, but over the last two months they've just been a completely different team.

If they had played the way they did to close out the season for the year, I'm not even sure they would have made the NIT.

Also Oregon has the look of a team that's getting run out of the gym. I didn't see the first half because of the Dayton/'Cuse game, but I did see Wisconsin down 14 late in the first. Now they're up by six and we're not even at the halfway point of the second half.

It's continued bad news if your name is Tyler Ennis and you play in the First Niagara Center.

I actually had Syracuse getting bounced by Western Michigan.

They looked like the unquestioned number one team in the country in January, but over the last two months they've just been a completely different team.

If they had played the way they did to close out the season for the year, I'm not even sure they would have made the NIT.

Also Oregon has the look of a team that's getting run out of the gym. I didn't see the first half because of the Dayton/'Cuse game, but I did see Wisconsin down 14 late in the first. Now they're up by six and we're not even at the halfway point of the second half.

Once the crowd started getting into it, Wisconsin really started to play off of them. Oregon managed to stay within reach and if it's close, going into the last two minutes or so, I like their chances.

Also, I didn't have a great deal of faith in Syracuse getting to the Sweet 16 either. I was cheering for Dayton, but I think they're the bigger threat to UF.

IUe6Hvh.png

Once the crowd started getting into it, Wisconsin really started to play off of them. Oregon managed to stay within reach and if it's close, going into the last two minutes or so, I like their chances.

Yeah both Oregon and the crowd have settled down and I think Wisconsin was relying too much on three's.

They were taking contested wing three's with 20+ seconds on the shot clock. You can only keep that up for so long before you start missing.

Also don't look now but Harvard is only down by two with roughly 10 minutes to go.

Scary moment for UConn (who, despite my signature, is my #1 team for college basketball -- as opposed to Florida being my adopted team as a result of my moving to Gainesville -- and I just haven't gotten around to making a UConn one) as Shabazz Napier, smack-dab in the middle of doing his best Kemba Walker impersonation, left the game with a leg injury. He proceeded to come back in, make a ridiculous lay-up followed by a sweet pass on the next possession... so I take it he's fine.

IUe6Hvh.png

The cameras return to that crying Kansas fan. Man, what a bad feeling that must be. Dawkins needed a run like this, he was definitely on the hot seat entering the season.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived