• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the bad news is my National Champion (Louisville) lost. The good news is that I've already clinched two championships in two different bracket formats :)

I'd like to see 3/4 Final Four teams be from the B1G Conference. Don't like Michigan, but I like them more than Kentucky.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The only Final Four team I have left is Florida...but I'm tossin' my brackets to the side, and rooting for THE University of Dayton to do it tonight...and after that, my Badgers to go back to the Final Four :D

bYhYmxh.png

These are some really good Elite 8 matchups. The Wisconsin-Arizona game should be awesome. Here are my picks again from most confidant to least: Florida, Michigan State, Michigan, Arizona.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm done with the brackets, mine is dead. The only thing I have left is Wisconsin, so, there's that. Wisconsin is my team and that's who I'm rooting for the whole way now.

I cannot stand Kentucky. I mean, could a team be any luckier than they have? I have never liked Florida, I hate Arizona (CU being my #2), I hate Michigan State, don't care for Michigan. The only other teams I would be able to root for are Dayton & UConn.

Bleacher Report is reporting that Kevin Ware will transfer out of Louisville

Providence, Auburn, and Georgia State (that would be some backcourt) are the most likely destinations. Makes sense since he's about to get buried behind all their guards, but won't he lose a year of playing since this year will end up being his redshirt? Unless he's graduating early I guess.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm done with the brackets, mine is dead. The only thing I have left is Wisconsin, so, there's that. Wisconsin is my team and that's who I'm rooting for the whole way now.

I cannot stand Kentucky. I mean, could a team be any luckier than they have? I have never liked Florida, I hate Arizona (CU being my #2), I hate Michigan State, don't care for Michigan. The only other teams I would be able to root for are Dayton & UConn.

Lucky? I wouldn't say that, they had about the worst draw you could have despite the fact that they were under seeded by about 3 spots.

Well, with Florida in that's one of my Final Four, I lost Louisville last night, but I'm going to root for Michigan tomorrow because I'd rather them play Arizona then Kentucky. That team is scaring the :censored: out of me right now. They have the talent, and their finally putting it all together. And State beating UConn would be nice too. Although that'd be a hell of a rematch.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I don't toot about my teams often...but tonight was the most intense night of fandom I have had in some time. Wisconsin did not play very well (though give AZ much credit for that), particularly after that clinic in the previous round, but it was nice to see them find a way to win. It's nice, when cheering for a second-tier D-I team to enjoy a Final Four birth. And it's nice that Bo Ryan is no longer the "best coach never to make a Final Four" and that he's "never beaten a team with a higher seed."

Anyway, that game was intense and really the last 15 clock-minutes were a blur. Frank Kaminsky was the man!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So the Tucson police did not handle tonight well.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived