University of Illinois

NDFreek

U of I has become a boring team.

With hardly an athletic success and the boring block I logo, it's hard to watch. That's why I decided to give U of I some of their Native American identity back, I present to you my U of I concept!

illini.png

Not really feeling this. First, no matter how you feel about it, it's pointless to use any Native American imagery if you're going for a realistic concept. Like WSU151 said, nothing really connects here. You have a single color logo on the sleeves and back collar and use outlines on the number and wordmark under the front collar. I love wILL-INI's concepts with the zig-zag striping, but it looks out of place on the pants with with the very simple jersey design. And, yeah, not gonna touch the helmet since that's never gonna happen.

Yeah its cool bro, just show my concept up on my own thread....

Dude lighten up a little he said he was new,he obviously doesn't know the way things work on these boards.

tdawgcincy - it's a good concept but start your own thread for your Own concepts

U of I has become a boring team.

With hardly an athletic success and the boring block I logo, it's hard to watch. That's why I decided to give U of I some of their Native American identity back, I present to you my U of I concept!

illini.png

To your concept, first of all the numbers are way too big. I would move the i (in orange with a white outline) to the helmet and try the zip zag stripes on the sleve

My apologies to both, as it looks like I need to hang around for a little bit before I can start my own thread. I did like the pants on yours much more though.

Dude, I was being sarcastic. No worries haha. Welcome to the boards.

Archived