Good uniform matchups that DO NOT feature Original 6 teams

habsfan1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great looking SCF

oilers-pronger-roloson.jpg

Easily one of the best looking finals in recent memory.

I was rooting for Edmonton so hard.

2uiht1s.jpg

My contribution to the thread^

I can't but help thinking Buffalo would look much better in Royal as opposed to Navy, but with how bat :censored: insane their front office is, the least we can do is be thankful they aren't wearing an edge-ified version of their Red, White, and Black flying Goat Head uniforms.

5amlwx.jpg

2uiht1s.jpg

My contribution to the thread^

I can't but help thinking Buffalo would look much better in Royal as opposed to Navy, but with how bat :censored: insane their front office is, the least we can do is be thankful they aren't wearing an edge-ified version of their Red, White, and Black flying Goat Head uniforms.

How things have changed since these teams met in the finals...

Boston/Dallas looked spectacular last night too

Good god I am dying for the day that the Oilers bring back their navy and copper look. So much better than the blue and orange. So much better.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Great looking SCF

Just reiterating...I totally agree. Two unsuspecting teams in the category of best looking uniforms come together and BAM. Looked very nice, especially in carolina.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Great looking SCF

Great looking SCF. Hockey week said it best... If it involves an original Edge jersey that isn't Boston, it's wrong.

I find it funny that even after 5+ years of overhauling just about every team's initial edge look, the league still doesn't look as good as it did in 2006. Reebok takes the term failure and turns it into an art form...

Good god I am dying for the day that the Oilers bring back their navy and copper look. So much better than the blue and orange. So much better.

One of the first times I've ever agreed with you opinion, Bayne. They look so much better in the navy and copper it's ridiculous.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

One of the first times I've ever agreed with you opinion, Bayne. They look so much better in the navy and copper it's ridiculous.

I thought I was the only one. The navy and copper is so much better. So unique too.

Eh, the navy and copper and pointless salmon red look was just a product of the 90s trend of needlessly darkening everything. The royal blue and orange look just screams "Oilers" to me. The navy and copper look was like a weird diversion.

Eh, the navy and copper and pointless salmon red look was just a product of the 90s trend of needlessly darkening everything. The royal blue and orange look just screams "Oilers" to me. The navy and copper look was like a weird diversion.

Regardless of why they changed, if anything screams "Oilers" it's dark, grimy colors like navy and copper. Orange and blue screams Gretzky.

I thought I was the only one. The navy and copper is so much better. So unique too.

Nope. I loved it too. They ruined it by making their edge jersey look like a training camp warm up jersey. But pre-edge, that look was great.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived