Sign in to follow this  
habsfan1

Good uniform matchups that DO NOT feature Original 6 teams

Royal and yellow are so sweet together. Wish the Blues would just do this or the Sabres jersey would return. I was a fan !

Someone already posted this but...

378455_1386482094715.jpg

Royal and yellow are so sweet together. Wish the Blues would just do this or the Sabres jersey would return. I was a fan !

378455_1386482094715.jpg

White stripe on the breezers? That looks tacked on, especially since the sweaters don't have white stripes.

378455_1386482094715.jpg

White stripe on the breezers? That looks tacked on, especially since the sweaters don't have white stripes.

Well, They've always had them- even back in the Dionne days.

i dont know i personally think that the old senators jersey from 2005 and buffalo looked good

Holy cow, that's the biggest sig I've ever seen.

Holy cow, that's the biggest sig I've ever seen.

It's to distract you from the lack of capitalization and punctuation in the post itself.

378455_1386482094715.jpg

The Islanders blue is royal, the Kings are purple. (sorry, "Forum Blue" lol)

Hey Brian: When I said royal and yellow is sweet, I was referring to the now-defunct Pepsi Sabres 3rd...

Hey Brian: When I said royal and yellow is sweet, I was referring to the now-defunct Pepsi Sabres 3rd...

Oh, I know you were. :)

lg_nilson_ap.jpg

I think Minnesota's original away edge jersey is better than their current away. Also I think that Avs jersey is the most underrated jersey in the league.

No way, every time I see those new aways, I mention how nice they look. They're a perfect hockey sweater and fit the team so well.