Rams throwback-inspired overhaul

Discrim

Sorry if you covered this already... but shouldn't the horns be projected to face the front of the uniform? I know in the tattoo culture (and I'm assuming graphic design) that you always position face facing in to the body, facing forward. I would assume that the horns should face forward, as if they were positioned on the head of the ram. It looks like there is some confusion on the various sleeves.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Um..they are already. The angle's slightly different from the helmet version, which might be what's throwing you off.

I can see it now. I think the confusion was how far the horns were positioned forward. It almost makes them look like they are facing the opposite direction.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

i do like the idea but the striped sleeves are too college and if were to get new uniforms blue pants would have to be out of the picture. There UGLY and make us look like an arena football team. i do like the idea of a yellow jersey it would be a nice change.

I'd love for the Rams to eliminate white from the home uniform. Just be a Blue and Yellow team. No need to force white. It would be easy to make the Rams head logo two color as well. There is plenty of contrast to do this.

Love the color palette on this 'Scrim

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Archived