Team 1 - Shiznit / GMS1122 / Cuss16

Team 2 - commish / Rozilla / Hockeygator

Team 3 - Vicfurth / Braden / AbbeyBF42

Team 4 - Hockeyman73 / Eddie010 / Avenger

Team 5 - Sterling84 / pittunited / joel_fiasco

Team 6 - wurldwyde / SyPhi / paynomind

Team 7 - epper / GMac / JungleBook45

Team 8 - GameCock82 / Mockba / Steve-O

Alternates Pool - FreeKobe, jpslapshot, whchoclte, decypher, Gordie, pcgd, tarheeltider, stimpy, CityOfWalrus, c0nceptz

Uh...?

I'm guessing I'm supposed to be in the Alternates Pool and you forgot to put me there. Or maybe my name fell out of the hat altogether.

Oh well, good luck everybody.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Of all the times to be an hour and a half late (considering I'm on MST). I guess I'm asking if I can be in the alternates pool?

If not that's alright, I just now noticed this thread since I don't have time to check it every day.

Anyhow, this will be very interesting to see and good luck to all.

Team 1  -  Shiznit  /  GMS1122  /  Cuss16

Team 2  -  commish  /  Rozilla  /  Hockeygator

Team 3  -  Vicfurth  /  Braden  /  AbbeyBF42

Team 4  -  Hockeyman73  /  Eddie010  /  Avenger

Team 5  -  Sterling84  /  pittunited  /  joel_fiasco

Team 6  -  wurldwyde  /  SyPhi  /  paynomind

Team 7  -  epper  /  GMac  /  JungleBook45

Team 8  -  GameCock82  /  Mockba  /  Steve-O

Alternates Pool  -  FreeKobe, jpslapshot, whchoclte, decypher, Gordie, pcgd, tarheeltider, stimpy, CityOfWalrus, c0nceptz

Uh...?

I'm guessing I'm supposed to be in the Alternates Pool and you forgot to put me there. Or maybe my name fell out of the hat altogether.

Oh well, good luck everybody.

NO SOUP!

NO SOUP FOR YOU !!

fellas fellas as good as team 5 and 6 are you have to realize that anyteam with me on it is the instant favourite.... :D... that said this should be fun... i look forward to crushing the competition with the great Epper and Junglebook... lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

fellas fellas as good as team 5 and 6 are you have to realize that anyteam with me on it is the instant favourite.... :D...

Yeah, GMac, sorry about your team not getting a marquee player, and ours getting three. Quite a shame for you.

Team 6 rules! That is, until we come up with another name and then, THAT team name will rule! (SyPhi being on my team, I'm pretty much pre-determined as the team a-hole, so I figured I'd start early.)

:P:D:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeah, GMac, sorry about your team not getting a marquee player, and ours getting three. Quite a shame for you.

Team 6 rules! That is, until we come up with another name and then, THAT team name will rule! (SyPhi being on my team, I'm pretty much pre-determined as the team a-hole, so I figured I'd start early.)

Looks like Paynomind is protecting the QB, SyPhi, already! :lol:

As for a name, have you considered "Team Discovery Channel"? ("Your wussiness better come in handy!") :D

fellas fellas as good as team 5 and 6 are you have to realize that anyteam with me on it is the instant favourite....  :D...

:P:D:P

marquee players? obviously you havent seen steve the goat :D

but really sy's worse than an a-hole hes a bomber fan... :D ... And since this is survivor series ill use wrestling references... I figure I'm the Bobby 'The Brain' Henan or the Jim Cornette of my team... the mouth piece that still better than the rest of you humanoids... lol...actually im more like Ric Flair cuz I'm a limo ridin, jet flyin, kiss stealin wheeling dealing son of gun, and brother to be the man you gotta beat the man... wooooooooooooooooooooooooo....lol :D

btw Nitro sweet survivor series graphic... me likey....

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Team 3  -  Vicfurth  /  Braden  /  AbbeyBF42

Role of tourney darkhorse now taken. :D Plus, we got a girl on our team (girl=more fashion sense). We're gonna rock.

:D Me? Fashon sense? That's a laugh! Just kidding, I have no trouble tell guys when they don't match, or when they're wearing a fashon that's been dead for 20 years (Darn that retro) :P . I look forward to working with vic and Braden, this'll be fun! <puts on game face>

Abbey.jpg

but really sy's worse than an a-hole hes a bomber fan... :D

"In other news, strong allegations from Pot's camp, this time claiming that Kettle is indeed black. More on this story as it develops..."

This confirms my suspicion that all of Saskatchewan is really growing drugs instead of wheat. And yes, all Sasquatches really are farmers... you know that when the annual Agricultural Expo is bigger than Christmas.

Go Team Paynowurldsy!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived