nitroseed

Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

Now, if you guys wish to come up with team names or whatever (doesn't have to be City/Nickname, could be something ridiculous like "The Fried Hamster Cannon" for all I care), just post them on this thread.

well, pretty disapointed I didn't make it. I was really looking forward to it all. Oh well, should be a good time for you guys. I think there's like 7 people in front of me so I'm doubting i'll be added anytime. Have fun.

peace,

pc

I think there's like 7 people in front of me so I'm doubting i'll be added anytime. Have fun.

i believe he puts all the names in a hat if some1 drops out, he doesnt go in order

he can verify it tho

Now, if you guys wish to come up with team names or whatever (doesn't have to be City/Nickname, could be something ridiculous like "The Fried Hamster Cannon" for all I care), just post them on this thread.

thanks and sorry that i missed that. It's very hard to find the relevant posts converning my question from this thread now since there is just so much interest on this thing shown by the vast number of posts the last couple of days here. :)

I think there's like 7 people in front of me so I'm doubting i'll be added anytime.  Have fun.

i believe he puts all the names in a hat if some1 drops out, he doesnt go in order

he can verify it tho

Yeah, if someone drops out, the alternate is chosen at random.

Team 5  -  Sterling84  /  pittunited  /  joel_fiasco

Wow... I'm in some elite company! :D

Yeah, boy, Team Sterling-Fiasco-United gonna whip up on all y'all's butts! :hockeysmiley:

okay, we need to work on the name...

Go Team Paynowurldsy!

i think you meant go Team Pansywurld... :D

Geesh. I go out of town for two days and I miss the party. Since there is a July 10 deadline for adding my name to the alternates list, I'll get back to you if I decide to play, Nitro.

Let's see how many folks lose their jobs working on this stuff instead of their other tasks. That could be scary.

Best o' luck.

Go Team Paynowurldsy!

i think you meant go Team Pansywurld... :D

Hey, I had a hand in making both of those up.

The only thing worse than being known as Team Pansywurld, will be getting beat by Team Pansywurld, which is something all other 7 teams are going to experience firsthand.

Oh yeah... I went ahead and drew numbers to make the matchups for the first round. There were no seedings involved. This was all drawn at random by team number. Let the trash-talking begin... :D

Here are your Survivor Series Tournament Quarterfinal Matchups:

Team 3 - Vicfurth / Braden / AbbeyBF42

- vs -

Team 7 - GMac / epper / JungleBook45

----

Team 5 - Sterling84 / pittunited / joel_fiasco

- vs -

Team 8 - GameCock82 / Mockba / Steve-O

====

Team 1 - GMS1122 / Shiznit / whchoclte

- vs -

Team 4 - Avenger / pcgd / hockeyman73

----

Team 2 - commish / Rozilla / hockeygator

- vs -

Team 6 - SyPhi / paynomind / wurldwyde

----

And again, these matches will not start until Saturday, July 10, 2004.

For the second round, winners of T3 vs. T7 and T5 vs. T8 will play each other, as will winners of T1 vs. T4 and T2 vs. T6. I will post the official brackets on the not-yet-unveiled website later this week.

Good luck to you guys! :D

Team 3 - Vicfurth / Braden / AbbeyBF42

- vs -

Team 7 - GMac / epper / JungleBook45

Jungle, did I mention that you get kicked out of the NABA if you beat me... :lol:

I kid, I kid. Pleasure competing against you guys.

Is it too early to start guaranteeing victories? Like, is is too early to say that our team is guaranteed to make it to the championship round?

Oh, it is? Ok, then. I wont say that.

for the sake of not watching wistfully by, can first round losers play each other in a sort of consolation bracket?

I'll feel bad when we send the other teams home, and want them to have something to do.

Braden as much as I love your hitmen design... be prepared to be excellently executed

Braden as much as I love your hitmen design... be prepared to be excellently executed

Bah... you are just a minor roadblock to us. Once we get past you, the REAL competition begins!

We don't need to waste our best stuff on you amateurs...

(I'm make a lousy trash talker, eh? :P )

Damn I'm late. Oh well, I can still be in the alternate pool right?

Is it too early to start guaranteeing victories? Like, is is too early to say that our team is guaranteed to make it to the championship round?

Yes, I think its too early.

for the sake of not watching wistfully by, can first round losers play each other in a sort of consolation bracket?

Now come on - I know you are a great designer, so I am sure you can find lots of things to do after the first round.

Team 5 - Sterling84 / pittunited / joel_fiasco

Wow... I'm in some elite company! :D

Yeah, boy, Team Sterling-Fiasco-United gonna whip up on all y'all's butts! :hockeysmiley:

okay, we need to work on the name...

i completely agree....what a draw!

how about Team Pitt_Fiasco_84?