Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

nitroseed

Team 5 - Sterling84 / pittunited / joel_fiasco

- vs -

Team 8 - GameCock82 / Mockba / Steve-O

Oh, man. I don't mean to sell my teammates short (rather, I'm selling myself short), but... oh, man...

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Team 5 - Sterling84 / pittunited / joel_fiasco

- vs -

Team 8 - GameCock82 / Mockba / Steve-O

Oh, man. I don't mean to sell my teammates short (rather, I'm selling myself short), but... oh, man...

No worries, I was thinking the exact same thing!

This is going to have to be David versus Goliath style!

Bring it on! We are the Giant Killers! :evil::D

yeah but if you beat them you have to get by us... huh whats that... so we have have vic/braden/abbey head to head first, whats your point... taking them too lightly, hahahahahahahahah, i mean yes I am sure they will put up a great fight (snicker)... :P

se fellas thats how you really talk trash...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

yeah but if you beat them you have to get by us... huh whats that... so we have have vic/braden/abbey head to head first, whats your point... taking them too lightly, hahahahahahahahah, i mean yes I am sure they will put up a great fight (snicker)... :P

se fellas thats how you really talk trash...lol

Hey, as much as I love all the trash talk, GMac...

Actions speak louder than words...

Oh, yeah, you'll beat us... Oh, look, I see a donkey flying over there. :blink:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

...more like, shizWuss

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

(Mwahaha... Excellent... My plan to turn everyone against each other and destroy the message board is succeeding! Soon they shall all feel my wrath! The world is mine! MINE!)

*ahem* Glad everyone is so excited about this. Can't wait to get started! :D

How about we just throw you in the pool?

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

throw me into the alternate pool, then add 4 more teams :D

I support that :)

I feel like when my family decided to go to disney land, but there was only room for 7 of us and I got left at home. And then they called me every day to tell me how much fun they were having while I was locked in my room, drawing pictures of mickey mouse...

...more like, shizWuss

ok payNO-MIND-AT-ALL! we'll see what youve got, go hide behind syphi some more!

"We need reinforcements!"

"Did somebody say my name?"

"REINFORCEMENTS!"

Once we assemble our collective design abilities into the fearsome Designiminatorbot... there will be no stopping us.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Little did you know, but when you stack Sy, Wurld and I, we form a huge design-o-bot capable of crushing medium-sized buildings, stepping on import cars, and using Illustrator really well.

By the way, when to we face GMS's team? I'm calling a one-on-one... all the other designers stand aside and watch me school the boy on the subject of design.

ΓΔΒ!

throw me into the alternate pool, then add 4 more teams :D

I support that :)

I feel like when my family decided to go to disney land, but there was only room for 7 of us and I got left at home. And then they called me every day to tell me how much fun they were having while I was locked in my room, drawing pictures of mickey mouse...

Me too! :D

Nitro-fest is going to be the biggest thing that's ever happened around here.

Having to watch it from the bench sucks.

All I know is that if Taj, PCGD, and Gordie all on one team would probably be a 3 or 4 seed in this setup!

ΓΔΒ!

Archived