Nitroseed's Survivor Series Tournament

nitroseed

throw me into the alternate pool, then add 4 more teams :D

Hey, I'd be all for using 16 teams (it'd have to be a multiple of 4 to work evenly), but we'd need about 20 more people (48 total), and if someone dropped out, we'd need some alternates. I don't think that would work very well. :(

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding 4 teams would throw of evenness... right now we're at 8 teams which means we have 4 rounds of 8, 4, 2, and 1. Four more would mean someone would have to get a bye at some point, and the contest would be that much bigger and longer.

...but in the end, it's Nitro's call, and darnit, while I'm typing he arrives at basically the same conclusion as me, but from a different perspective altogether.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Little did you know, but when you stack Sy, Wurld and I, we form a huge design-o-bot capable of crushing medium-sized buildings, stepping on import cars, and using Illustrator really well.

By the way, when to we face GMS's team? I'm calling a one-on-one... all the other designers stand aside and watch me school the boy on the subject of design.

[to teamattes]HOLD ME BACK!, HE DONT KNOW WHAT HE STARTIN![/to teammates]

I'm just standing here, arms crossed, laughing....

rookies always react that way, don't they? ha, ha, ha.

Settle down, rook. If you are good enough to win your matchups, you'll meet us in the playoffs eventually.

:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm just standing here, arms crossed, laughing....

rookies always react that way, don't they? ha, ha, ha.

Settle down, rook. If you are good enough to win your matchups, you'll meet us in the playoffs eventually.

:P

rook!? ive been here YEARS before you, i know the game, and im gonna bring it, im glad you're taking me lightly :P

Alright, so the final versions of the SST logo have been completed and are now being released! The main logo is below in my signature. The secondary shorthand version is my avatar. If you guys want some sigs made for your team with this logo in it, let me know.

holy crap on a stick.. that is kick ase!

I love it.

Are you offering the vector up for folks to integrate in their signature lines?

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

if that logo was a song, it would be e "Ace of Spades"

No, I mean I'll make the sigs myself.

because he doesn't want paynomind to fluff his logo up!

by the way, son, that's trash talk!

Well no hard feelings, i wasnt around when it started. thats how it goes.

I think there are atleast 10 alternates, and im sure if you extended it a couple days youd get them, but i dont want to be the guy who sits on the couch last, and demands the remote control.

So either way good luck, except to you Joel Fiasco, you know where you can send yourself.

If you need a hint, using a mining drill would make you closer to your destination

So either way good luck, except to you  Joel Fiasco, you know where you can send yourself.

If you need a hint, using a mining drill would make you closer to your destination

Hey! You! Don't say mean things about Joel_Fiasco. *I* am the only one allowed to tell him that he enjoys the physical act of love with goats. NOT you, buddy.

ΓΔΒ!

Awesome logo Nitro. Except for the "s" at the beginning of each word. There's too much negative space to imply the bottom of the S. I think it would read a little easier if the tail of eac oval shape was extended further left underneath the opening where the S is at the begining of each word. They are very legible in your avatar, but not so mych in the banner itself.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived