Premier League Hockey Crossover - All Teams Finished!

JCRGraphix

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think these are looking pretty good so far - top effort. A couple of thoughts…

Aston Villa
In a similar vein to my earlier comment on Arsenal, I'd maybe like to see a bit more blue on the sleeves.

Cardiff City
Shame not to see a blue option in there – Cardiff's traditional colour - but that's a whole other can of worms. ;)

Everton
I agree that there's maybe a touch too much navy used, Everton's hue is lighter. I also think the number could maybe do with an outline on the third, as it gets a bit lost on the yellow portions of the jersey.

Hull City
I'm quite liking the dual hoops, it's actually a tad reminiscent of a design we wore for a single season in the mid-1960s…

rrbz.jpg

I'd agree with MJWalker45 about the numbers though - might not be the most legible in those colours.

Bit of a catch up on your recent efforts...

Liverpool
I really like the subtle pinstriping on the third jersey, looks lovely.

Manchester United
Although it's used on their crest yellow isn't normally a colour Manchester United incorporate onto their kits - with that in mind I'd be inclined to try using white hoops instead of yellow on the home jersey.

Southampton
They've only just switched to solid red shirts after using red and white stripes for much of their history - with that in mind if you fancied doing something a little different with the third jersey maybe you could see how a striped version looks.

Archived