After a few years of visiting this website, I finally registered just to say what a great job you have done, Ren. Not a big fan of the Dolphins redo, but I would love 1920x1080 wallpaper of the Canes one. Impressive work on everything. This is the first thread of more than 10 pages I've gone through.

After a few years of visiting this website, I finally registered just to say what a great job you have done, Ren. Not a big fan of the Dolphins redo, but I would love 1920x1080 wallpaper of the Canes one. Impressive work on everything. This is the first thread of more than 10 pages I've gone through.

MiamiCanesWallpaper1.png

MiamiCanesWallpaper2.png

Ren you are amazing. I've been following this thread for a long time but I've never found a logo that I wanted to see you transform...finaly I found this:

my7uspOVcGrmYn5yFu-xo5Q.jpgvintage-coug-v3.png

Sorry for the small sizes but i couldn't find a better sized image.

Their current colors would be nice on this logo and if you find a way to put in their goldish color in it that would be great.

Thanks and i wish you my deepest condolences.

Hey ren...I always check out this series...some fantastic work here.

I'm curious...have you had any feedback at all from any of the institutions that own these logos?

Great work!

Unfortunately no but then again I've never attempted to contact any of them either.

Appreciate the compliments, thanks!

vintage-coug-v3.png

Is it me or did every college team have a logo similar to this at some point? We've seen this type of logo like 4 other times in this series. Crazy how teams had similar logos.

Here's a story about Arthur "Art" Evans, the artist who created these classic mascots. Click here.

Feature3.6_ArthurEvans.jpgFeature3f_1950sVariant.jpg

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

vintage-coug-v3.png

Is it me or did every college team have a logo similar to this at some point? We've seen this type of logo like 4 other times in this series. Crazy how teams had similar logos.

Here's a story about Arthur "Art" Evans, the artist who created these classic mascots. Click here.

Feature3.6_ArthurEvans.jpgFeature3f_1950sVariant.jpg

THere's a certain charm to these old college mascot logos. They were fun with out having to be angry and intimidating.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!