Ren couple of questions.

Which has been your favorite of this series so far?

By this I mean by both :

Which one has been your favorite transformation from original to your tweaked version?

And which one do you think you did the best job on? The one that you really fell in love with after?

Ren couple of questions.

Which has been your favorite of this series so far?

By this I mean by both :

Which one has been your favorite transformation from original to your tweaked version?

And which one do you think you did the best job on? The one that you really fell in love with after?

That's actually a tough one because I really like several of them quite a bit. If I had to choose I would have to go with the Colby College Mules logo. Reason being, it was such a poor quality image I had to work with but still had some descent detail in it to allow me to reproduce it, then seeing it come to life in the before & after phase was pretty neat. Now on the negative side of it, I don't know how accurate my redo of it is for that very same reason of having a poor quality original. Still, overall was very pleased with bringing that one back to life.

Two more excellent updates ren. Any chance you could try the Kansas logo I posted a few pages back?

I was looking online for logo possibly showing a little more detail than the one you posted & came across this one done by CHIEF on these boards back in 2011.

Jayhawk1912.png

• Like 2

TempleOwls.png

Yeah, this looks great. I noticed that you make it look a bit angry, compared to the dopey look it had before.

Nonetheless, I did my own version of the owl the night before. Very simplified and used current colors & shadowing.

11370816215_d37f81beba_b.jpg

This looks good, I like it. Yeah, I was trying to give it a slightly more aggressive look without changing it too much & kept the original color scheme to maintain it's vintage form.