*shakes cane* whatever happened to the good old days when if you wanted to update a vintage logo, you did it your own damn self? :P

joking aside, I'd like to see how ren's running Cardinal update compares to my own.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here's the embroidery treatment of the UofM logo, ren:

MWolverinesLogo_zps83978f80.png

WOW, Conrad. That is freaking GORGEOUS! Well done.

Don't even know if it would be possible to remake this one because the quality is so bad but if you could this would be awesome for the Lions.

471.gif

DetroitLionsVintage.png

Those are great. The logo in the Lions' colors is perfect. Well done once again.

gYH2mW9.png

This thread is unbelievable! Amazing stuff ren!

If you ever get around to it I would love to see a cleaned up version of the vintage Charlotte 49ers "Norm the Niner" logo:

2rq0f1t.jpg

There is a colorized version out there as well, sorry I couldn't find it bigger than 100x100 :(

302xiwz.jpg

This is the current logo with the current colors

2w2oie9.jpg

Thank you! Once again, amazing work :notworthy:

For those of us who love vintage logos, it's a pleasure to come to this thread to see such quality work done to restore them.

ren, here's an old logo from my high school that I restored a long time ago. I think you could really improve upon it, if you had the time and inclination to do so. If not, that's fine:

SzABiLf.png

936a1156-b4bd-49f5-bda5-2c41b5ba52fb.png

• Like 2

Don't even know if it would be possible to remake this one because the quality is so bad but if you could this would be awesome for the Lions.

471.gif

DetroitLionsVintage.png

This is probably the first one where I (nearly) said to myself: Damn. That is truely amazing. Same can be said with Spearhead's request.

If I could, may I please request an update/slight redesign of this logo:

shield.jpg

It was used for a long time as well as a raider riding on a horse. But 1-2 yrs. ago, it was replaced by a clipart-like logo. I am still trying to find it, though. I hope this works for ya! Thanks in advance!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos