The ones I'd like to see are the defunct teams of the NFL, for whom no better logo exists.

Canton Bulldogs

MCyiIfK.png

Dayton Triangles

ny5c9KJ.gif

Duluth Eskimos

2JoDarH.jpg

Providence Steam Rollers

KWOPJNw.gif4qa6uow.jpg

Frankfurt Yellow Jackets

6DDnQk6.gif

Those would be fantastic and honestly serve a purpose. Ren69, what you're doing is extremely cool. If you can update the logos I'll make a topic with Modern versions of the uniforms and helmets of defunct NFL teams.

Gonna repeat my request for these old logos. I apologize for the long quote but I didn't want you to go hunting in the thread for my post. The Canton Bulldogs especially could use a rebuild. This is the best copy of the logo I could find and it's a historically important one. The NFL was created in Canton and the Hall of Fame is there. More than that, it would be great to see these live again.

I found this one today, I think it could look awesome touched up:

33hegpc9ck9vuerihycp53b9d.gif

From the Humboldt Broncos

Edit:

So I actually got a little sidetracked looking at this logo and I attempted an update myself. I'd still love to see what you'd do, Ren, but here's mine-

hYiPYfH.png

If this is threadjacking let me know and I'll take it down!

Given what you had to work with which is the case in many of these vintage logos I think it turned out really well.

No I don't think your threadjacking, as a matter of fact your more than welcome to take a crack at some of these requests I haven't done if you like.

I found this one today, I think it could look awesome touched up:

33hegpc9ck9vuerihycp53b9d.gif

From the Humboldt Broncos

Edit:

So I actually got a little sidetracked looking at this logo and I attempted an update myself. I'd still love to see what you'd do, Ren, but here's mine-

hYiPYfH.png

If this is threadjacking let me know and I'll take it down!

Given what you had to work with which is the case in many of these vintage logos I think it turned out really well.

No I don't think your threadjacking, as a matter of fact your more than welcome to take a crack at some of these requests I haven't done if you like.

Thanks Ren! It was actually really fun so I can see why you've done so many! Once I have something else to procrastinate from I may try a few of the requests :)

Dangit, I love doing this kind of work, but I don't want to steal your thunder or threadjack.

By all means, be my guest. I can use all the help I can get! think of it as contributing to the thread, not jacking it.

4e9f9714c704a.preview-300.jpg

can you do me a birthday present and update this. btw great job on all the other logos

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you like it.

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_NIU.png

Just checking to see if you had time to work on the Harry Husker logo on page 17? Thanks.

Not yet, will get to it soon. Trying to knock out some with less detail.

961.gif

wmpe8yd38k2cei4xgfg7.gif

Surprised no one has requested this one yet.

PhillyEagles1.png

I've been trying to get my hands on a high quality version of that logo forever now. It's one of my favorite Eagles logos as I have a nostalgic attachment to the Cunningham era logo/uni set

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!