Hey ren69 - one more University of Tulsa related request - how about an update for the hurricane flag logo, keeping the same basic design but giving the flags more of a hurricane force windblown look, rather than the gentle breeze flapping look of the current logo? Amazing work with the logos in this thread; keep 'em coming! Thanks in advance.

2551_tulsa_golden_hurricane-secondary-19

kz608s2kobotoog9hgf4.gif

by any chance, can you please try to do this one, your doing an awesome job by the way!

DetroitLions1961.png

First time I saw this logo was when I ran across codes to unlock hidden teams in Madden 96. They had at the time this lions logo, packers running back in Wisconsin logo, both NY vintage logos that would come back full time updated, browns elf logo and a few others. I think that's what started my interest in retro logos, just to see logos that teams used to have that I've never seen before.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Found another on this site that needs some help...a classic too!

5669.gif

It was only used for a year, and other then the mothership, the only other place I've seen it was a Walt Bellamy rookie card, so it'd be really nice if you could do this Chicago Packers logo please:

5598.gif

Ren if you don't mind the help I'd like to give you a hand with these two, unless of course you've already started on them. Just let me know!

98Falcons.png

This thread is unbelievable! Amazing stuff ren!

If you ever get around to it I would love to see a cleaned up version of the vintage Charlotte 49ers "Norm the Niner" logo:

2rq0f1t.jpg

There is a colorized version out there as well, sorry I couldn't find it bigger than 100x100 :(

302xiwz.jpg

This is the current logo with the current colors

2w2oie9.jpg

Thank you! Once again, amazing work :notworthy:

Just making sure this doesn't get lost in the shuffle!

Found another on this site that needs some help...a classic too!

5669.gif

It was only used for a year, and other then the mothership, the only other place I've seen it was a Walt Bellamy rookie card, so it'd be really nice if you could do this Chicago Packers logo please:

5598.gif

Ren if you don't mind the help I'd like to give you a hand with these two, unless of course you've already started on them. Just let me know!

Don't mind at all, go for it. Thanks for helping out!

• Like 1

ChicagoBears1940.png

Great work as usual ren but why does that bear have a peg leg?
That's a good question. One I don't have a good answer to. Guess I can remove the bottom white part on the tip of that hind leg, maybe that will give it less of a peg leg look or just rework it all together. Maybe it's a sign I need to take a break, lol.

Just as a bit of a challenge... Could you make this monstrosity look good?

Pvamu-large.gif

This one proved to be quite a challenge keeping it faithful to the original! Wasn't sure if I should post it or not but here it is. Hope I did it justice?

PVAMUPanthers.png

You'd be CRAZY not to post this.

unctarheels70s.jpg

Found another UNC logo that hasn't been updated. If someone can remove Tar Heels,that would be great!

1frdhdhgf3bgeyggt7dp.png

?

Pvamu-large.gif

This one proved to be quite a challenge keeping it faithful to the original! Wasn't sure if I should post it or not but here it is. Hope I did it justice?

PVAMUPanthers.png

You'd be CRAZY not to post this.

unctarheels70s.jpg

Found another UNC logo that hasn't been updated. If someone can remove Tar Heels,that would be great!

1frdhdhgf3bgeyggt7dp.png

?

It's close,but not the one I wanted.

Pvamu-large.gif

PVAMUPanthers.png

Good.

VERY good... only one problem...

There's no purp.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

This is my last request, the original SF 49ers logo. As you'll all see later I have a very specific reason for requesting it. Also I'm working on the Generals and Chicacgo Packers logos now. The Generals is much more a true update than just a better rendering of what they had 30 years ago. Many thanks in advance!

49ers-original-logo_zpsb3dfaf3d.png

98Falcons.png