can you do mine already

This is the comment they're talking about dude. I know it's hard to wait, but doing these with his level of quality is more difficult than you realize.

That being said, these are home runs 90% percent of the time. The others that need more work are because of the source material, not what your did with them. I've loved the nearly 30 pages of this thread so far.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'd almost like to see what the background silhouette would look like without the black outline, I think that might make this even better.

This has been an awesome thread to follow, Ren, your work is solid.

QPR%20Sig.png

I'd almost like to see what the background silhouette would look like without the black outline, I think that might make this even better.

Already left for work but I'll repost it tonight without the blk outline on bison. Thank you!

Already left for work but I'll repost it tonight without the blk outline on bison. Thank you!

Hey ren, did you see my comment? If not, I'm gonna repost my request:

5211.gif

Would love a tweaked version of this.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

ok I'm sorry but you guys made me sound worse than I am. Thank you for being complete jerks. :(

No they didn't, just don't be impatient and understand Ren has had A LOT of requests and there's an order to them, just because YOU ask for one doesn't make it the #1 priority. You may think they're jerks but they're not, being impatient and complaining about it makes you the jerk. Just settle down and get some damn patience.

Again Ren amazing work, I haven't requested cause I don't really have a logo for you to do, but I just love seeing what you come up with next. Well done.

spacer.png

Once again, many thanks to Elwood for providing me with some nice quality images & to everyone else for your continued support of this thread!!

As for requests, thank you all for your patience & my apologies to all who's requests haven't made it on here yet. There is no specific order for me when doing these, some as soon as I see them know exactly what I want to do with them or they have minimal detail which allows me to knock it out quicker & others continue to keep me guessing as to what I can do with them especially when the logo requested already has clean line work & looks good as is. So again thank you all for the support, C&C, feedback & overwhelming support!

Sorry to everyone. I should shut my mouth. Also special sorry to ren69 I kind of ruined a whole page and made people mad when ever they look at the thread. nice job ren, you are an amazing computer guy, artist, or what ever I can't think of it. :notworthy:

basic summary

SORRY :(

Ren69 your work is (dance)(**) (**) (**) (**) (**):jawdrop:

Ren, as usual you keep producing amazing work!

If you get the chance, I'd love to see this old AAFC NY Yankees logo:

football_Yankees.gif

46yankeesdodgers.JPG

Yanks-20%26-20Bisons-20%2746.jpg

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing a version that says Giants with the top hat over the T too, but I'll leave that up to you!

Thanks again man, keep up the amazing work!

Anubis.png