Can you please update, enlarge and convert my fantasy logos into vector format? One with shadows and one without. We have 8 teams. I'll request them one at a time. I'd very much appreciate it. I normally don't like to ask for things because I know how much work is involved with this stuff but what you are doing is just too good to pass up.

First logo.

Weemunks_NewLogo.png

UPDATE: Btw, the color definition are as follows:

Goldish color: R. 188 G. 143 B. 28 or Hex = BC,8F,1C

Navy Color: R. 0 G. 0 B. 25 or Hex = 00,00,19

Thanks again!!

Could you do a maroon and gold version? Doesn't have to be that crazy. If that takes too long that's fine I can take a stab at it myself. The update is fantastic though.

LoyolaRamblers.png

Could you do a maroon and gold version? Even if its just the black is maroon and the U i the background is gold? If that takes too long I can try and figure it out. It looks great though. Thanks!

It would be great to see these old Louisville sports logos updated.

220px-KentuckyColonelslogo.jpg

LouisvilleColonels62.GIF

5429.gif

I would even throw in that SIU logo, too, queso fundido. That said, I prefer your avatar/logo to the current one.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Extraordinary kindness is a good way to put it. There are many of us here who love vintage logos and this is a very entertaining thread, but ren is lending his talent toward improving and preserving these old and forgotten graphic representations. Thanks for that.

FsQiF2W.png

Huskey2.png

Updated Request with Shaded and Unshaded logos [separate Pictures]

Dark Maroon Background with regular size and wallpaper size

School Name : New Holstein Huskies

Team Colors: Dark Maroon,Black,White

Can you make a photo collage with all the logos you did in one picture

8eUoaeK.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17