I see this thread has turned into update everything for the Bucks.

For me this thread is a book, it tells a story about Ren's genuine love for things old through drawings and paintings. It's what brings me back, to turn the page, for the next picture.

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

I see this thread has turned into update everything for the Bucks.

For me this thread is a book, it tells a story about Ren's genuine love for things old through drawings and paintings. It's what brings me back, to turn the page, for the next picture.

Yes, but some of these requests are loopy. It originated as a way of rehabbing old and lost logos and has now turned into a welfare agency for whims.

• Like 2

p4Ut2be.png

A big reason why I never jumped into the thread here, as I originally was going to join in with Ren, but the requests got completely absurd and overwhelming. The impatience of people here... I believe a big reason they haven't all gotten done is because people flood him with requests and then the older ones start getting lost.

Just a little FYI: I'll be updating at a slower pace & not doing as many as I have been due to the fact I have some work related training & some more paying projects coming up which I need to focus on. Once again many thanks to all of you who have supported this thread from the get go, never anticipated it running this long...but it's also getting to the point where I'm starting to stress out over trying to keep up with the overwhelming requests & feeling burned out. Thank you again & my apologies if I didn't or don't get to your requests.

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_OKSooners.png

• Like 1

Ren, if it's alright with you, I'll go ahead and pull my request for the ArenaFL logos a page or so back. It's not you, it's just that I'd like to try my hand at updating them.

If I were you, though, I'd just set aside all updates in this thread and focus on what's most important.

Good luck with your training and other projects!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Ren, if it's alright with you, I'll go ahead and pull my request for the ArenaFL logos a page or so back. It's not you, it's just that I'd like to try my hand at updating them.

If I were you, though, I'd just set aside all updates in this thread and focus on what's most important.

Thanks mr.nascar13, good luck with those updates! like to see them when your done.

1. That Oklaholma update is really nice

2. If you get to my high school logo, great, if not, I completely understand. Getting paid is wayyyyy more important than updating logos for people you don't even know.

Great work on everything and I look forward to seeing what wonderful work you put out next!

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

I love this thread -- it's one of the best ever on these boards -- but I wouldn't blame ren69 if he wanted to totally shut it down due to the overwhelming amount of requests. Still, ren, I love what you've done, it's great work and it's brought us all a lot of pleasure. Thanks.

• Like 1

LehQRaC.png

Thanks mr.nascar13, good luck with those updates! like to see them when your done.

Thanks! I imagine they won't be near as good as what you would've done to them, but I'll at least try :)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos