If it's not too much of a bother, could one of you guys do a cleaned-up (but still basically the same) and a modernized version of this?

9z6m1dw.gif

If you can, that would be awesome.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

This is awesome! Are you still taking requests? How about the CCSU Blue Devils. http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/7476/CCSU_Blue_Devils/1994/Primary_Logo

Not sure if you saw this but just wanted to know if you already started working on it. Thanks

UConn Huskies . New York Yankees . New York Giants . New York Rangers

Just a little advice, if I may: For anyone who helps Ren in his cause and posts their own work in an effort to answer all the requests and to get to everyone, please do not be critical of their work if it's not EXACTLY like what you had hoped to see. Remember that you are making REQUESTS here and that the artists who are taking time out of their lives to see those requests come to reality are doing it out of the enjoyment of their art and these updates are their interpretations of the original logos you post, so even if it's not 100% what you expected to see please do not be critical of what is presented. Sorry for the post, just saw some comments and thought that it needed to be said. You may continue.

• Like 2

98Falcons.png

Well, finally got my video card so went ahead & made the 2nd part to my video. This was my first time using ezvid to do my screen capture so it seemed easy enough but didn't realize it only recorded a max of 10 min at a time therefore once done it automatically cropped my video. A little disappointed with that but had to work with what it didn't hack, hopefully it still turned out ok for you guys. Thanks for watching!

[...video...]

Good gravy. The Penn State video is awesome. Although I've been using the pen tool for a while, I'm still trying to get the hang of it. So this video is very helpful. If nothing else, it at least lets me know I'm not doing things way off the mark.

By the way, using the pen tool in a Penn State video... even more genius. :notworthy:

• Like 1

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Well, finally got my video card so went ahead & made the 2nd part to my video. This was my first time using ezvid to do my screen capture so it seemed easy enough but didn't realize it only recorded a max of 10 min at a time therefore once done it automatically cropped my video. A little disappointed with that but had to work with what it didn't hack, hopefully it still turned out ok for you guys. Thanks for watching!

[...video...]

Good gravy. The Penn State video is awesome. Although I've been using the pen tool for a while, I'm still trying to get the hang of it. So this video is very helpful. If nothing else, it at least lets me know I'm not doing things way off the mark.

By the way, using the pen tool in a Penn State video... even more genius. :notworthy:

Thanks JDP! good to know you find the video helpful. I've bee using the pen tool for as long as I can remember, It's how I learned when I started using Illustrator & I'm self taught. So if using the pen tool is wrong...I don't wanna be right, LOL

I'm a big fan of vintage logos so I decided to try my hand at updating the Texas Longhorns logo. C & C is always welcomed!

TXlnghrns2.png

I may be from Texas and I liked this vintage logo of UT! Good going! Keep it up! maybe you can do a better Appalachian State logo (I really hate that recently logo)

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!