ren,

Been following this site for years, but found this thread this morning. I read through it for more than an hour. Excellent work! I know there are a lot of requests, i saw them all. But i would like to share a couple of my own. Quality Las Vegas logos are hard to come by. Thanks!

ndwl6xgpjg2inf7ypvhm.gif

mYxeadrzJm1C10iVan_lprg.jpg

I started doing this logo which I found here

BaltimoreClippers1962.gif

Then I changed my mind once I did a little searching & found these below. It got me wondering if there's a way these vintage logos on here can be referenced to a better quality image of it if available or even replace it here on the site with the better one. Does anyone know if that can or has been done? Be kinda neat IMO.

BaltimoreClippersSticker1.jpg

BaltimoreClippersJerseyCrestWHT.jpg

BaltimoreClippersJerseyCrestBLK.jpg

All it really takes is someone dedicated with the time and privileges to get it done. There are a lot of updates kicking around the boards (the OJHL) that the logos have already been found and posted, they just need someone to upload them to the site. As for the logo rendering itself, we need someone like you, who is skilled enough in vector to do them.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

All it really takes is someone dedicated with the time and privileges to get it done. There are a lot of updates kicking around the boards (the OJHL) that the logos have already been found and posted, they just need someone to upload them to the site. As for the logo rendering itself, we need someone like you, who is skilled enough in vector to do them.

That's one thing I've been doing for quite awhile myself, in getting older logos vectorized as accurately as possible, instead of what Ren is doing in this thread. It became something for me in doing graphics for gumball helmets and old helmet logos that were needed, which I vectorized. For example, the WFL, USFL, CFL, along with several NFL logos which had vector files that were not accurate to what was worn on the helmets.

ren,

Been following this site for years, but found this thread this morning. I read through it for more than an hour. Excellent work! I know there are a lot of requests, i saw them all. But i would like to share a couple of my own. Quality Las Vegas logos are hard to come by. Thanks!

ndwl6xgpjg2inf7ypvhm.gif

mYxeadrzJm1C10iVan_lprg.jpg

Here are some clearer images:

VintageUNLVRebelsNCAAFootballFullSize30I

UNLVUniversityofLasVegasRebels_zpsad77ea

From an old deadstock MLB licensee t-shirt for future reference:

VintageDeadstockTorontoBlueJaysSand-Knit

• Like 1

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps