mdlesatz, your recent additions are great. I really appreciate all the time & work you've been putting into this thread! Thank you!

Thanks Ren! I'm grateful to have found this thread and that you are gracious enough to let others post their work. It's nice getting to stretch my legs in Illustrator when I have some free time. I love sports logos but never have gotten to design any so this is a cool way to try!

• Like 1

Just think, if teams would do this with their old logos rather than replacing them with hyper-aggressive logos then they wouldn't have to add a kid friendly logo too. These vintage logos have the best of both sides, sweet and sassy.

Also, How about this one:

41d54dd3f117a32f721abb2e9941f689.jpglarge_team_logo.jpgm_TMq3QVPGB4X3VyS4w2QTg.jpg

Just wanted to bump this one.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Orioles_zps5ff6fd5c.jpg

I have always loved this logo. Great work.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

8eUoaeK.gif

Just giving this a bit of a bump, since it seems to have been lost in the shuffle. Your work is awesome, and I can't wait to see what you can do to the Hamilton Kilty Bees

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

MarshallThunderingHerd.png

Great work as always. Would it be possible to do one like the middle example too?

Thought about doing that version but went with this one since it looked cleaner. If it was as simple as changing out the colors I would post it up for you but the nostrils/smoke puff/mouth areas are different so I would have to redraw it. If I have time to get back to it further down the line I'll see if I can knock that version out for you.

Here is the Minnesota Muskies logo...and because I was feeling fun I decided to try it in a different color way that I stumbled upon while searching google for Minnesota Muskies logos. Then, I was having so much fun, I created the Minnesota Musky-Wolves! I saw the old T-Wolves logo and thought I would try to replicate that in the Musky logo.

Muskies_zps6015172b.jpgMuskies2_zps796c05ef.jpgMuskyWolves_zpsfebf5ba8.jpg

• Like 4

Here is the Minnesota Muskies logo...and because I was feeling fun I decided to try it in a different color way that I stumbled upon while searching google for Minnesota Muskies logos. Then, I was having so much fun, I created the Minnesota Musky-Wolves! I saw the old T-Wolves logo and thought I would try to replicate that in the Musky logo.

That looks fantastic! I love the T-wolves mix on the logo.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

That looks fantastic! I love the T-wolves mix on the logo.

Put a D-League Team in Duluth, Rochester, or St. Cloud and get this out there!

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I'd love to see this modernized/updated!

svs4zsaae6sehc5jhus7pzle2.gif

What team/sport does this logo belong to?

looks like maybe Vancouver, though those two guys make me think of Lewis & Clark, lol.

They were the former AHL team known as the Montreal Voyageurs from 1969 until 1971, and then as the Nova Scotia Voyageurs from 1971 until 1984 (the franchise has always been the Montreal Canadiens' affiliate, currently playing as the Hamilton Bulldogs)

• Like 2

bYhYmxh.png