Wow great work on all the logos... I gotta ask for this one...

Toronto Tecumsehs from the old NHA

I'm looking for something more like a clean-up version than a too-modernized version

I mean I'd love to keep the vintage look of the logo rater than having something too modern

Thanks in advance

tecumsehs.png

Was looking around at other community college logos and came across this one of many using pro or college logos altered in some way and made their own. I had a tiger logo I did a while back for a paid request that was never bought or used so I figured why not use it for this one. I didn't spend too much time on the word mark for this one as you can see but I couldn't even find an official word mark for the Reedley Community College Tigers. So I guess any word mark is better than none right. I still may go back and work on the word mark later on though.

Reedley-201.jpg

LogoTemplate_ReedleyCC.png

• Like 3

HamiltonKiltyBs.png

I don't even have words...

1309805983200236.gif

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Was looking around at other community college logos and came across this one of many using pro or college logos altered in some way and made their own. I had a tiger logo I did a while back for a paid request that was never bought or used so I figured why not use it for this one. I didn't spend too much time on the word mark for this one as you can see but I couldn't even find an official word mark for the Reedley Community College Tigers. So I guess any word mark is better than none right. I still may go back and work on the word mark later on though.

Reedley-201.jpg

ReedleyTigers.png

this is really good. Have you contacted Reedley? The Tiger mascot is almost impossible to breathe new life into. It is so common and has been done so many different ways. This seems new, which is very difficult to do.

• Like 1

Reedley-201.jpg

ReedleyTigers.png

Pretty cool work

• Like 1

LehQRaC.png