im interested in what u can do with a New York Football giants logo...one of them where the QB is in the background

he did that logo already
well how bout u direct me to it?? im sorry im not looking through 65 pages

Then you're SOL. If you refuse to find it yourself why should anyone else locate it for you?

p4Ut2be.png

im interested in what u can do with a New York Football giants logo...one of them where the QB is in the background

he did that logo already
well how bout u direct me to it?? im sorry im not looking through 65 pages

Then you're SOL. If you refuse to find it yourself why should anyone else locate it for you?

There is an index on page 58. Here is the link to the index.

award%20sig.png

Was looking around at other community college logos and came across this one of many using pro or college logos altered in some way and made their own. I had a tiger logo I did a while back for a paid request that was never bought or used so I figured why not use it for this one. I didn't spend too much time on the word mark for this one as you can see but I couldn't even find an official word mark for the Reedley Community College Tigers. So I guess any word mark is better than none right. I still may go back and work on the word mark later on though.

Reedley-201.jpg

ReedleyTigers.png

this is really good. Have you contacted Reedley? The Tiger mascot is almost impossible to breathe new life into. It is so common and has been done so many different ways. This seems new, which is very difficult to do.

Sorry, don't know how I overlooked your question Dunn. The answer is no. Never made an attempt to contact them or any of the schools for that matter. Truth is, I really don't know where to begin or who to talk to when it comes to showing schools artwork. Guess that's why I really haven't made an effort.

Wow great work on all the logos... I gotta ask for this one...

Toronto Tecumsehs from the old NHA

I'm looking for something more like a clean-up version than a too-modernized version

I mean I'd love to keep the vintage look of the logo rater than having something too modern

Thanks in advance

tecumsehs.png

This one has me on the fence, not sure if I did it any justice. I decided to go with the logo below because between the two it just looked better.

Toronto_tecumseh_1911lacrosse.jpg

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_TorontoTecumse

• Like 2

Wow great work on all the logos... I gotta ask for this one...

Toronto Tecumsehs from the old NHA

I'm looking for something more like a clean-up version than a too-modernized version

I mean I'd love to keep the vintage look of the logo rater than having something too modern

Thanks in advance

tecumsehs.png

This one has me on the fence, not sure if I did it any justice. I decided to go with the logo below because between the two it just looked better.

Toronto_tecumseh_1911lacrosse.jpg

TorontoTecumsehs.png

Nice work on the Tecumsehs logo, ren. I think you picked the better logo, since it's got a much more dignified Redskins/Blackhawks vibe.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Ren, if you have interest in updating this Philadelphia Athletics logo, I would greatly appreciate. If not, no worries.

79565hw71h4m5djk38h0.jpg

(I would prefer the elephant to be white, but the red A's banner on its back in their current colors.)

I know what you're using for the mlb combination of eras

Ren, if you have interest in updating this Philadelphia Athletics logo, I would greatly appreciate. If not, no worries.

79565hw71h4m5djk38h0.jpg

(I would prefer the elephant to be white, but the red A's banner on its back in their current colors.)

I know what you're using for the mlb combination of eras

Did we really need to know?