Hey Ren, check out the bucks logo on "Milwaukee Bucks Originals" on sports logos

Saw it earlier. Looks pretty neat! Right now I've got some paying projects I have to knock out before getting back to this. Once I do so maybe I'll take a stab at that Bucks logo.

• Like 1

MustangHS1.png

REN!!! You are extremely talented sir. This is incredible - I didn't think anything could actually make this logo look good! Do you have a donation link? And is there any way I can obtain a vector file of this from you? Keep up the fantastic work!

MustangHS1.png

REN!!! You are extremely talented sir. This is incredible - I didn't think anything could actually make this logo look good! Do you have a donation link? And is there any way I can obtain a vector file of this from you? Keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you for the kind words volt! Unfortunately I don't have a donation link set up but do have a paypal acct. just pm me ur email & I will send you the vector file.

uofmfan13 if you want a updated logo just use the North Carolina Panthers logo

North Carolina Panthers?

Maybe he meant the lesser known name of the team?

North & South Carolina Panthers (of Anaheim).

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

North Carolina Panthers?

Well that's what I wanna know. I like to consider myself a guru of sports logos, so I'm wondering if theres something I'm not familiar with.

North Carolina Panthers?

Well that's what I wanna know. I like to consider myself a guru of sports logos, so I'm wondering if theres something I'm not familiar with.

Here you go, the North Carolina Panthers of Niketown :)

panthers_nike_716.jpg

• Like 1

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

Unknown

· Leopard #176

This one is Lafayette College.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃