These look great, as always. I have been doing a combination of eras MLB redesign and used both the old versions of the Cardinals and Mr. Met logos. I will now update the designs to include your awesome work.

I just wanted to post those logos on your thread. I cant wait to see how it turns out.

I used to visit this forum frequently... just popped by to see what's new with the site. I stumbled across this thread, and 53 pages later, reading every single post, I have come to the conclusion:

ren69 is a world-class contributor! Awesome work!

He tirelessly and politely handled sooooo many requests (some pushy, some obscure), and stuck with this project for months. Plus his work is TOP NOTCH. Of his 368 posts, probably 200+ have had killer content.

Thanks for the awesome work. Thanks also to Doyle524 and davidmiller5 for their contributions to cataloging this masterpiece thread. Please let me know if you are accepting compensation for your hard work.

• Like 2

Thank you for the ever so kind words ShinyHubCaps! I really appreciate that. I wanted to come on here and just say that aside from everyone's enjoyment of these restored/updated vintage logos myself included...it's really great to see them being utilized in so many other applications such as profile pics, sigs, concepts, blogs, home product labels, Pinterest, etc. Pretty cool & If you or anybody else should feel compelled to donate I have a PayPal acct linked to my email. Thanks again to everyone for the overwhelming support of this thread.

Did you ever make a tutorial? And how do you you do it?

There really is no way to make a tutorial on 'how to do it' because everyone has different techniques and styles. It's really not too much different than creating your own logos, except you already have a base to work with instead of just a vision in your head.