Did you ever make a tutorial? And how do you you do it?

There really is no way to make a tutorial on 'how to do it' because everyone has different techniques and styles. It's really not too much different than creating your own logos, except you already have a base to work with instead of just a vision in your head.

ADW77 is right, everyones technique & style is different. There are many great illustrator tutorials you can find on the net though, as far as what I'm doing here in this particular thread & the process in which I do it will only give you a general idea of how I go about it. If your new to Illustrator I suggest searching the net for written & video tutorials on the specific program you are using or wanting to use. I did however do a couple of time lapse videos a few pages back that may be helpful to you. Good luck & hope to see some artwork from you soon!

Keep up the great work... And when you get a chance, I think a KC Scouts update has the potential to be awesome

hyhk1nf6yl2e5aflm7sxagthl.gif

(If it hasn't been done already... This thread is gettin too big hah)

Chakal (who can be found on The Goalie Store forum site) has his own site - there he has uniforms for his Pro Wrestling/Hockey touring team that have an updated logo of the Scouts.

nCw-Scouts-full_gear.jpg

Also some more pics here with a better look at the logo plus some action pics:

http://www.chakalhockey.com/unis2.html

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Hopefully I didn't steal this Illini logo from you since we had the same thought about the Rice logo Ren!

Not at all mdlesatz! The way I see it is, if we both happen to do the same logo at some point, there will just be two versions of it. That's all. What I should've said about the Rice logo was that I thought about doing it a while back just never did. So don't worry about putting out the logos you choose to do. All help & contributions are more than welcome & appreciated here! Thanks again for helping out & that Illini logo looks pretty sweet!

Outstanding job ren69, I've went through all 50+ pages of your work and all of it has been perfect. (**)(**)(**)(**)(**)

Would love to see this logo updated. Can you also change the colours to match the Sydney Roosters current colours as well.

VINTAGE LOGO: http://nrl.galahs.com.au/001/logos/roosters_1967.jpg

CURRENT LOGO: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8c/Sydney_Roosters_logo.svg/2000px-Sydney_Roosters_logo.svg.png

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Just think, if teams would do this with their old logos rather than replacing them with hyper-aggressive logos then they wouldn't have to add a kid friendly logo too. These vintage logos have the best of both sides, sweet and sassy.

Also, How about this one:

41d54dd3f117a32f721abb2e9941f689.jpglarge_team_logo.jpgm_TMq3QVPGB4X3VyS4w2QTg.jpg

• Like 2

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Outstanding job ren69, I've went through all 50+ pages of your work and all of it has been perfect. (**)(**)(**)(**)(**)

Would love to see this logo updated. Can you also change the colours to match the Sydney Roosters current colours as well.

Thank you! Not too many people wanna got through 50+ pages, glad you took the time to check out our work. That vintage rooster logo looks pretty neat, hopefully one of us here can get to it sometime soon. I've got a few others I'm working on right now.

Just think, if teams would do this with their old logos rather than replacing them with hyper-aggressive logos then they wouldn't have to add a kid friendly logo too. These vintage logos have the best of both sides, sweet and sassy.

It would be awesome if teams brought back their vintage logos & I agree they would have the best of both sides! These logos are timeless. Really like that Marshall logo!! Thanks for posting it.

Maybe try to do other one of this logo to the current colors (Navy blue/Yellow)??

Once I get a chance I'll post it in the current colors.