Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ren, have you considered making a tutorial video as you go through one of these logos?  I have no where near your talent, but would be interested in how you use different tools and tackle issues.

 

Really enjoy this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 3:39 AM, ec5 said:

Ren, have you considered making a tutorial video as you go through one of these logos?  I have no where near your talent, but would be interested in how you use different tools and tackle issues.

 

Really enjoy this thread.

 

Thanks ec5.  I've never put much thought into making a tutorial video. I did however make a couple of videos showing how I go about doing my design work, those can be found on the first page and viewed by clicking on their links.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On November 15, 2013 at 8:22 AM, ren69 said:

TXlnghrns6.png

Hey Ren, I had a quick question for you.  First off, I would just like to say that your concepts are absolutely fantastic.  My question is what the process would be to purchase the rights to use any of these logos, in particular for the high school revamps and any additional variants that have been created for those logos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I like the update too, but why is the flag not the Canada Flag?

It is the Canada flag, I just didn't add the maple leaf in the center since the logo itself has a huge one on it.  Also at a small scale it would simply look like a red dot.

 

5 hours ago, Capt. America said:

Hey Ren, I had a quick question for you.  First off, I would just like to say that your concepts are absolutely fantastic.  My question is what the process would be to purchase the rights to use any of these logos, in particular for the high school revamps and any additional variants that have been created for those logos.

Not all the logos here were done by me so you would need to be more specific on which ones you're referring to.  You can PM or email me in regards to fees for my work.  Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

@ren69 I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread, but I love this concept so much I wanted to help out with a logo :D 

 

This is an update of the Miama Marlins logo, per @Paul Lucas's request.

VEhsK1Q.png

I don't mind at all. Part of the reason this thread has gone on for so long is because of contributions like this by you & other artists on these boards. Thank you & if you decide to restore/update any other Vintage logos or even tackle some of the many requests from this one feel free to post em here. Great update by the way!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Paul Lucas said:

Thanks so much for doing the Marlins one. Care to take a stab at this one?image.png

Wish granted.

YFBZ9he.png

@ren69Well thanks for letting me post! It's an honor :D

 

EDIT: I finished this Detroit tigers vintage logo update yesterday. I don't believe it was requested, but I think it's okay to post.

UNDTtPT.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Wish granted.

YFBZ9he.png

@ren69Well thanks for letting me post! It's an honor :D

 

EDIT: I finished this Detroit tigers vintage logo update yesterday. I don't believe it was requested, but I think it's okay to post.

UNDTtPT.png

Bravo!!!!! Fantastic work. If you're up for it, there's a couple of great ones out there in need of updating. I just don't wanna be That guy. Unless you'll do it, lol.

 

Great work, @ZionEagle and thank you for creating this gold mine, @ren69

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Paul Lucas said:

Bravo!!!!! Fantastic work. If you're up for it, there's a couple of great ones out there in need of updating. I just don't wanna be That guy. Unless you'll do it, lol.

 

Great work, @ZionEagle and thank you for creating this gold mine, @ren69

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it. Oh that's no problem at all, gives me something to do. I have about 6-7 logos lined up that I picked from this thread. I should have one more up by tomorrow.

5 hours ago, CS85 said:

That tigers redesign is superb, Zion.  Just fantastic.

Aw thanks. I appreciate the compliment. I think some of the linework could be improved a little, but I'm pleased with the overall result. This is addicting :P 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it. Oh that's no problem at all, gives me something to do. I have about 6-7 logos lined up that I picked from this thread. I should have one more up by tomorrow.

Aw thanks. I appreciate the compliment. I think some of the linework could be improved a little, but I'm pleased with the overall result. This is addicting :P 

I'm excited! If you don't mind, could you add these to that list?

 

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.jpeg

Damn, I became That guy. Lolimage.jpeg

(this logo looks a little dated too)

 

I definitely would appreciate it. Thanks again!!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.