• 2 months later...

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is the Back Helmet Decal the Lions had in the 1990s- I got as far as I can get it needs some serious work, I don't even know what font it is.

If anybody needs something to do this should be super easy for the pros in here to touch up and finish

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! What a fun thread huh? I saw this guy floating around several pages back it was curious to see if some I wanted to give him a shot. I’ve been playing around a little bit in Photoshop and Illustrator myself, but I’d be curious to see how other people would approach this vintage baseball logo. Take all the time y’all need guys. 

spacer.png

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

9 hours ago, Capt. America said:

Hey guys! What a fun thread huh? I saw this guy floating around several pages back it was curious to see if some I wanted to give him a shot. I’ve been playing around a little bit in Photoshop and Illustrator myself, but I’d be curious to see how other people would approach this vintage baseball logo. Take all the time y’all need guys. 

spacer.png

It's been done by College Vault just recently.
spacer.png

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

If anyone is interested in ordering a tee, hoodie, tank, etc. With the White Sox vintage logo update I did in this thread a good while back? Then please head on over to the link below. Your purchase will benefit a good cause. Thnx!

https://26shirts.com/products/chicago-vol-6-shirt-16-south-side-vintage

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi, I’m new to this. I make quilts and things for graduates.  Two of my former students got huge scholarships to Auburn and I’m making them special tailgate quilts. I need this logo of a tiger jumping through an A with the name Auburn in a ribbon below the A.  But I can not find the vector art on the web? I need it so I can print the fabric for the quilt.   Help?