Ren, just looked through this thread and I was blown away by your work. GREAT job on all of these! You have a great talent for this kind of work.

Not sure if you'll be able to do anything with this one. The only image I can find of this logo is from this helmet. I'd love to see what you can do with this vintage Mississippi State logo they used to have on their football helmets. If you can't do anything with it, its completely understandable. I'll keep trying to find a better image.

miss-state-63-65.gif

Ren69-- The work you are doing here is beyond amazing. The attention to detail in your vectors, especially with the additional shading you have added really makes each one of these "updates", a work of art. I personally have a million different pics I'd love to see done, but if on your loooong list of requests you could take a shot at these, I'd greatly appreciate it

n48g.jpg2n8wxus.jpg
b5jreo.jpg35848ya.png
Edited by Steve StLouis

Ren69-- The work you are doing here is beyond amazing. The attention to detail in your vectors, especially with the additional shading you have added really makes each one of these "updates", a work of art. I personally have a million different pics I'd love to see done, but if on your loooong list of requests you could take a shot at these, I'd greatly appreciate it

n48g.jpg

Ren do you mind if I take a crack at this. I'm not trying to threadjack or anything.

n48g.jpg

Ren do you mind if I take a crack at this. I'm not trying to threadjack or anything.

Go for it! All help is appreciated.

n48g.jpg

Go for it! All help is appreciated.

I hope I did this logo justice, It's not perfect but an update for sure

11757935284_2e905df877_o.png

• Like 1

do mine do mine PLEASE :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Take it easy man...these things take time. Patience is a major virture around here when requesting a logo. Also, it'd be helpful if you could post a pic of the logos you're wanting done just so we know we're all on the same page here. Thanks man!

98Falcons.png