I am considering jumping in to fill in for Ren, however, I am very reluctant because of how a considerable amount of people in this thread act and treat him.

I am considering jumping in to fill in for Ren, however, I am very reluctant because of how a considerable amount of people in this thread act and treat him.

I don't blame ya, apparently if you're request isn't done in an hour something's wrong with you.

I have updated my index on page 40 (post 791). I didn't want to quote it here; I was going to post a hyperlink but I can't figure out what its url would be.

I have updated my index on page 40 (post 791). I didn't want to quote it here; I was going to post a hyperlink but I can't figure out what its url would be.

It should be whatever the link to the post given on the post number in the upper right portion of any post.

For example, this post #905 would be http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95922-updating-vintage-logos/#entry2189801

Had a little spare time this morning so decide to do a quick one.

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_Alabama3.png

Ren strikes again! take some time off, man! you are only feeding the beast. Seriously, these are great. and i hope very much appreciated by the requestors. Pay the man!

Had a little spare time this morning so decide to do a quick one.

AlabamaVintage.png

Super update.

http://www.kfiz.com/assets/images/sports_news_photos/fondy_cardinal.png

I know it's a clean picture, but can you make the logo feel more modern

Request, request, request, that is all you do.

UWM1.png

Awesome! But is there any chance we can see it with gold instead of white?

Hey ren, congrats on the creamer award, you deserved it

Thank You, Appreciate that!

UWM1.png

Awesome! But is there any chance we can see it with gold instead of white?

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_UWM.png

Awesome work here. Love the Miami smoking ibis in particular.

Could you take a crack at the first iteration of the Baltimore Bullets? I'm trying to put together something featuring each NBA champion, so it'd be the 1948 team. Colors were orange/blue/white. It's kind of a mess, but you're a real miracle worker.

baltimore-bullets-primary-logo-primary.j

It should be whatever the link to the post given on the post number in the upper right portion of any post.

For example, this post #905 would be http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/95922-updating-vintage-logos/#entry2189801

Nifty. I have updated the index again; here is the link.

Had a little time after a day of training & certification so worked this one into the day.

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_EasternMichEag

I'm addicted to this thread. What i would love to see, at some point, is a collection of before's and after's of all the updates Ren has executed. There are a ton and I think it would be wonderful to see all of them in one place. Is there any way to do that easily? Just a thought. And Ren, thank you!