Well, finally got my video card so went ahead & made the 2nd part to my video. This was my first time using ezvid to do my screen capture so it seemed easy enough but didn't realize it only recorded a max of 10 min at a time therefore once done it automatically cropped my video. A little disappointed with that but had to work with what it didn't hack, hopefully it still turned out ok for you guys. Thanks for watching!

• Like 3

ren this is awesome. It's a big eye-opener for someone like myself who has done very little using the pen tool. This gives me a much better idea of how it should be done. I've always tried to use a few nodes as possible, but it appears that you were fairly liberal in your use of nodes. I will definitely have to keep that in mind moving forward.

gYH2mW9.png

I've always been partial to seeing an updated look for Ol' Sarge from A&M

7ec3416bfc145814d0ea0e27bc7b2dab.jpg

If you don't mind, ren, I'd like to take a crack at this guy.

ren this is awesome. It's a big eye-opener for someone like myself who has done very little using the pen tool. This gives me a much better idea of how it should be done. I've always tried to use a few nodes as possible, but it appears that you were fairly liberal in your use of nodes. I will definitely have to keep that in mind moving forward.

The pen tool is incredible, but the learning curve is steep.

I used to have a worksheet for my students (I used to teach this stuff at Bradley University) to help them practice. I'll see if I can dig it up.

I've always been partial to seeing an updated look for Ol' Sarge from A&M

7ec3416bfc145814d0ea0e27bc7b2dab.jpg

If you don't mind, ren, I'd like to take a crack at this guy.

The pen tool is incredible, but the learning curve is steep.

I used to have a worksheet for my students (I used to teach this stuff at Bradley University) to help them practice. I'll see if I can dig it up.

That would be awesome. I first used the pen tool when I updated by NCAA FCS fantasy team's identity here.

gYH2mW9.png