Unfortunately I'll be adding to this at a much slower pace, was thinking of placing a (TEAM NAME added) to the title like I see others do every time I add one so maybe that way they don't get lost or overlooked due to size of thread. Think I should? Most recent ones I did are Toronto Phantoms & Houston Rockets. Not sure where or how to begin condensing this thread. Suggestions?

One thing that I think could help at this point is if you would include the index that Doyle524 did (link here) in the original post. It would then be much easier to find the index since it is now buried in the 52nd page. This wouldn't help letting others know when you post a new logo, but it would help others be able to find logos that interest them.

You could also move all of your updated logos into a new thread and leave this one for requests. Of course, the people commenting on the new thread would still eat up quite a bit of space, so it wouldn't be just your updates, but it should help.

award%20sig.png

Ren, I don't think a new thread would be the best way to display the logos you've already done, because it'll basically be a duplicate of this thread. I'd look into doing a blog (I made a tumblr where I just post logos), or if you want it to be more low-maintenance you can make an album on imgur. That way you can just give people the link and they can browse and comment there, and you can either continue using this thread or make a new one (or multiple :D). The other bonus of making a separate place to view them is that it can serve as an informal portfolio!

• Like 1

Ren, I believe your issue is the number of outside views, not necessarily no. of photos you’ve uploaded. There should be no need to delete photos, just join another like imgur and photobucket should automatically reset back to regular bandwidth in a month. I know from experience.

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

Ren, I believe your issue is the number of outside views, not necessarily no. of photos youve uploaded. There should be no need to delete photos, just join another like imgur and photobucket should automatically reset back to regular bandwidth in a month. I know from experience.

Thanks Elwood! I'll look into that, appreciate the help.

Ren, I believe your issue is the number of outside views, not necessarily no. of photos youve uploaded. There should be no need to delete photos, just join another like imgur and photobucket should automatically reset back to regular bandwidth in a month. I know from experience.

Thanks Elwood! I'll look into that, appreciate the help.

Happy to help. Here’s more info from photobucket, Bandwidth Exceeded (Look Who's Popular). For example, your winter Bango (thank you so much for making this), I copied it to my photobucket account so it won’t affect your bandwidth, but when others are linking your logos directly from your account that uses up your allotted free bandwidth for the month. When this happened to me I joined imgur and loaded pictures from there until photobucket reset. I’ve made my photobucket albums private in order to alleviate this from happening again:

MilwaukeeBucks5pngoriginal_zpsab015acd.p

My first and last attempt at "updating" Bambi (tinkered with the green) :)

BambiLogoGreenEyes_zpsef180771.jpg

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps