That's a great NCSU update, but I'm not feeling all the shadow details, they aren't necessary for a college but either way it's a great logo.

BTW Ren you're Photobucket bandwidth is exceeding. thought I'd give you a head's up.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

That's a great NCSU update, but I'm not feeling all the shadow details, they aren't necessary for a college but either way it's a great logo.

BTW Ren you're Photobucket bandwidth is exceeding. thought I'd give you a head's up.

Ren knows about the bandwidth. I believe he said he is thinking about switching to Imgur because there is unlimited bandwidth.

JeKhnr9.png

Hey Ren, I was wondering if you would be able to fix this one up for me please. I realize is is very small, but its the largest I can find.

9a13491d-2681-472d-b079-787544a80bd2.jpg

I've also been trying to re-draw this one but I'm just so slow and bad with redrawing it, was wondering if it may be easier for you to take a stab at. (note: obviously omit the background in the image)
photo.jpg

If you can't, no worries, thanks.

Hopefully not stepping on any toes here but I took a run at the left NC State mark above. A modern interpretation of it anyway.

yM6hUHF.jpg

While this is pretty wesome, you have 4 shades of gray, which is a lot for a logo. Just be glad you don't have 50! ;)

• Like 1

tinysig.jpg

I updated my index on page 51 (post #1021) with all of the activity this topic has seen since May of last year.

Ren, please copy his index into your OP. It's nice having an index of all the logos you re-did, but it doesn't help much if it's in the middle of an almost 90 page thread.

JeKhnr9.png

I updated my index on page 51 (post #1021) with all of the activity this topic has seen since May of last year.

Ren, please copy his index into your OP. It's nice having an index of all the logos you re-did, but it doesn't help much if it's in the middle of an almost 90 page thread.

It's been added to my OP. Thank you guys for the continued support of this thread.

You're missing the point of vintage logos. The XFL is not vintage. The logos and mascots Ren and others have been working on were (mostly) created in the days before computer graphic design, they were hand drawn, hard to replicate, and very few examples even exist.