Ren, I think we'd all be ok with it if you just quit whatever you do for a living so you can sit at your computer all day and entertain us with your amazing work and fulfilling our requests.. So, are you gonna call your boss or should I? Lol.. Awesome stuff man.. Coming back to this thread never gets old.. Along your community college logos thread, a hs thread and even concept request could be logical evolutions if you're looking for more ways to captivate us.. Thanks for all you've done on here! It's a pleasure to experience your work

Appreciate the kind words WavePunter! There's days I wish I could just sit at the computer & crank out one logo design after another but that's a tuff task, lol. There's a fine line between my chosen profession & my artwork I balance on. When duty calls it's time to go to work! My artwork has to take a back seat to the job (which I love as much as drawing by the way)! Thinking back, I remember being in high school wanting to draw comics for Marvel or DC but somewhere down the line I got sidetracked by the logo bug & never looked back! I never went to art school so all my work was local & never took off for me so I eventually just got a regular job & began the daily grind while doing freelance work every chance I got. I've been doing that ever since, but It wasn't till I started posting here that I began to build a client list that stretches from Texas all the way to Japan now. So I'm very thankful to all the CC community for embracing my work & getting the word out about me which in turn has brought me new clients & many new friends! Thanks again for the continued support.

Ren

oh alright did not see you responded. how can i touch it up?

Get one of many free graphic programs like Paint.NET or whatever you prefer and then recolour it yourself.