This is fantastic work.

Assuming the image isn't too small, could you do an update of this Lafayette logo?

LafayetteLeopardsAryR.GIF

Thanks in advance.

P.S. It's the least you could do since you did a Lehigh update. :grin:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Thanks for posting the larger image Spearhead.

Ditto. That one is a beaut.

When I was in college, I had a window sticker on my car of a sans serif L with "Lafayette" written on the vertical portion and a leopard in a similar pose (and wearing a sweater, if memory serves me). I have never been able to find that logo. Any chance you might have a copy floating around?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

z6k2ifu5yjhbrffneoslajvfv.gif

Old Hamilton Tigers logo. Please, good sir?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Hi everyone. My name is Sérgio, I'm from Portugal and I'm a huge fan of American Sports, specially MLB, NFL, NBA and NCAAF.

All the redesigns i've seen in this topic are simply AMAZING so I would ask you can redesign my local soccer team old logo, feel free to change whatever you want in the original 90's design.

Thanks and keep this great art work

4.jpg

Edited by djsergiovaz

Don't want to make you feel pressured with all of these requests. You seem amazing at this so if you think you can make it look better, and you're interested in 'refurbishing' it I'd love to see the Buffalo Bisons Bottle cap logo touched up. As much as I wish I could do it, I only think I'd come out frustrated and disgusted.

07afegfx8nctn44ji2aj149ev.gif

I guess what I would like to see is all the ruffled edges cleaned up. Theres a lot of pixels escaping everywhere that give it a vintage feel. I'd like to see a modern touch that you've been adding.

Hopefully you can get to this, if not, this series is still golden, love seeing all the great logos touched up to look even better!

Gorgeous. Thanks.

Can I use it as my avatar or in my sig?