• 3 weeks later...

nice work! why not make the C white for originality, and you can then also see the full blue outline on the caveman.

just my suggestion but your call.

but it's still nice work shaping up the logo none the less.

oh and by the way ren how bout taking a crack at either this charlotte hornets baseball logo

868a9a40a07cdd21e90ce6ebc228e545.jpg

or this charlotte hornets world football league logo

5815.gif

wheather you do it or not I don't mind

but if you do either or both please send me a pm message so I know that you did them.

thanks for looking anyways though.

and as always you do good work

someone could give a try at this charlotte o's (orioles) knight logo maybe

85chaorl-progam.png

by the way I'm not trying to put too much hard work on logo revamping to do out there.

how bout ren do the charlotte hornets batting hornet and the charlotte twins logos and someone else do the others

or ren or anyone else does whatever logos they feel like doing or something.

how about ren you just do these two logos for now as they are my top favorites

also in the twins logo if you cannot see the blue caps the ball players are wearing have a C for charlotte on them

sorry for all the posts if it's annoying or too much

It's too late now, but you can go back and edit posts; instead of having a lot of posts in a row that weren't needed.

JeKhnr9.png

nice work! why not make the C white for originality, and you can then also see the full blue outline on the caveman.

just my suggestion but your call.

but it's still nice work shaping up the logo none the less.

oh and by the way ren how bout taking a crack at either this charlotte hornets baseball logo

868a9a40a07cdd21e90ce6ebc228e545.jpg

This one sure does look similar to the Washington Nationals Logo.

The work you have done is great. I was looking at my college sports teams logo (Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) Raiders) and thought that he could use a refresh. I don't think the logo itself is vintage but a half hearted redraw.

68-MSOE%20Pirate%20Color.jpg

Edited by Ctatak

yep. and the hornets patch also looks like the washington senators logo too

it's cause they when they first were inducted into the minor league baseball they were washington senators minor league farm team.

before that they were in the independent league, carolina outlaw league, peidmont league, lots of stuff that was not professional minor league baseball

but more like local leagues.

The hornets started out with only playing one season in 1892. Apparently people didn't really think the team would take on as something big, so they shut it down.

Then they decided reformed in 1901 to play ball again.

From 1901-1908 they played at latta park.

then they played from then until 1940 at wearn field.

From 1941 to the late 50's they played at clark griffith park or more known as just griffith park.

Clark griffith only managed the hornets. But he also managed the senators as well as played for them earlier in his career.

Hall of famer Harmon Killebrew played at just 20 years of age, one season for the hornets in 1956. Then He moved up to the major leagues to play for washington senators an nationals. Then the twins and so on.

then when the senators moved to Minneapolis Minnesota to form the twins the hornets still played at the same park, but it was renamed calvin griffith park for clark's son, calvin. who played on the hornets in 1938.

A really liked Twins favorite for fans in Minneapolis, Tony Oliva played for the hornets in 1962.

Then in 1972, the Hornets were briefly renamed the Charlotte Twins. They played in 1973 but apparently weren't that good.

So, the twins packed them up and moved them to Orlando FL. as the Orlando Twins.

Charlie Manuel, a former hornet, played for the Orlando Twins in 1985.

As well as Equip Mgr. Wayne Hattaway, another former Charlotte Hornet ball player.

Then in 1990, the twins were renamed the sun rays.

Wayne Hattaway was still Equip Mgr. that year.

Then later on, the Sun Rays became the devil rays, then the rays, then in 2003, they moved to Montgomery to become the Montgomery Biscuits, a team that started out in 2004, and still plays ball in the minor leagues today.