On November 15, 2013 at 8:22 AM, ren69 said:

TXlnghrns6.png

Hey Ren, I had a quick question for you.  First off, I would just like to say that your concepts are absolutely fantastic.  My question is what the process would be to purchase the rights to use any of these logos, in particular for the high school revamps and any additional variants that have been created for those logos.

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

10 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I like the update too, but why is the flag not the Canada Flag?

It is the Canada flag, I just didn't add the maple leaf in the center since the logo itself has a huge one on it.  Also at a small scale it would simply look like a red dot.

5 hours ago, Capt. America said:

Hey Ren, I had a quick question for you.  First off, I would just like to say that your concepts are absolutely fantastic.  My question is what the process would be to purchase the rights to use any of these logos, in particular for the high school revamps and any additional variants that have been created for those logos.

Not all the logos here were done by me so you would need to be more specific on which ones you're referring to.  You can PM or email me in regards to fees for my work.  Thank you.

8 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

@ren69 I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread, but I love this concept so much I wanted to help out with a logo :D 

This is an update of the Miama Marlins logo, per @Paul Lucas's request.

VEhsK1Q.png

I don't mind at all. Part of the reason this thread has gone on for so long is because of contributions like this by you & other artists on these boards. Thank you & if you decide to restore/update any other Vintage logos or even tackle some of the many requests from this one feel free to post em here. Great update by the way!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Paul Lucas said:

Thanks so much for doing the Marlins one. Care to take a stab at this one?image.png

Wish granted.

YFBZ9he.png

@ren69Well thanks for letting me post! It's an honor :D

EDIT: I finished this Detroit tigers vintage logo update yesterday. I don't believe it was requested, but I think it's okay to post.

UNDTtPT.png

• Like 4

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

7 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Wish granted.

YFBZ9he.png

@ren69Well thanks for letting me post! It's an honor :D

EDIT: I finished this Detroit tigers vintage logo update yesterday. I don't believe it was requested, but I think it's okay to post.

UNDTtPT.png

Bravo!!!!! Fantastic work. If you're up for it, there's a couple of great ones out there in need of updating. I just don't wanna be That guy. Unless you'll do it, lol.

Great work, @ZionEagle and thank you for creating this gold mine, @ren69

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul Lucas said:

Bravo!!!!! Fantastic work. If you're up for it, there's a couple of great ones out there in need of updating. I just don't wanna be That guy. Unless you'll do it, lol.

Great work, @ZionEagle and thank you for creating this gold mine, @ren69

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it. Oh that's no problem at all, gives me something to do. I have about 6-7 logos lined up that I picked from this thread. I should have one more up by tomorrow.

5 hours ago, CS85 said:

That tigers redesign is superb, Zion.  Just fantastic.

Aw thanks. I appreciate the compliment. I think some of the linework could be improved a little, but I'm pleased with the overall result. This is addicting :P 

• Like 1

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

3 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it. Oh that's no problem at all, gives me something to do. I have about 6-7 logos lined up that I picked from this thread. I should have one more up by tomorrow.

Aw thanks. I appreciate the compliment. I think some of the linework could be improved a little, but I'm pleased with the overall result. This is addicting :P 

I'm excited! If you don't mind, could you add these to that list?

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.jpeg

Damn, I became That guy. Lolimage.jpeg

(this logo looks a little dated too)

I definitely would appreciate it. Thanks again!!!

2 minutes ago, Paul Lucas said:

I'm excited! Could you these to the list?

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yeah sure I could keep those in mind. Right now I have these in my sights.

Mw1OLom.png

Ss0Hfq2.png

jwiPmIT.png

uSJdKoi.png

NvlaGnP.png

The Bantam logo is in progress right now, I should have it in a little while. I'll add your to my to-do list.

• Like 1

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png