Random Hand-drawn Redesigns and Fictional Logos

Elwood From Canada

Welcome to the board! Let's see what you've got in store! (that rhyme was NOT intentional)

What rhyme?

And I'd suggest getting a concept here relatively soon, concept threads without concepts have turned, well, sour in the past.

I'm having some technical difficulties with getting the picture to attach to the thread. Does anyone know how to load photos up to the threads?

You need to post it to an image sharing website (photobucket, Flickr and even blogger works) then copy the image URL into the insert picture option when your writing a post.

Welcome to the board! Let's see what you've got in store! (that rhyme was NOT intentional)

What rhyme?

And I'd suggest getting a concept here relatively soon, concept threads without concepts have turned, well, sour in the past.

I'm having some technical difficulties with getting the picture to attach to the thread. Does anyone know how to load photos up to the threads?

You need to post it to an image sharing website (photobucket, Flickr and even blogger works) then copy the image URL into the insert picture option when your writing a post.

Thanks a lot

http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/ElwoodFromCanada/media/sptslgosdotnet1_zps4e78aba2.png.html

​Okay. I think I finally got this stuff figured out. This is a concept logo for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I came up with it while watching the Monday Night Football game last night. As I said before I am not a good artist and I don't like to color my work.

http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/ElwoodFromCanada/media/sptslgosdotnet1_zps4e78aba2.png.html

​Okay. I think I finally got this stuff figured out. This is a concept logo for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I came up with it while watching the Monday Night Football game last night. As I said before I am not a good artist and I don't like to color my work.

STOP YELLING.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived