2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Despite what the Mods think there was a lot of kit news that went along with the unveiling of the new MLS logo that will be in FIFA 15.

1) No more flag patches for MLS teams. The new MLS Crest in team specific colors will appear on both sides.

2) Orlando City will be in FIFA 15 with placeholder jerseys until the official unveil in Nov

3) NYCFC is not confirmed yet (that I know of) to be in FIFA 15 but their jerseys will be unveiled in November too.

But where is it?

Edit: I just read that they will be added in November.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they can't be in the game until the jerseys have been released. Which for both teams means November, hence a patch.

Will they also update the other MLS jerseys? It would be weird if two teams got the kits of the new season 2015 while the others still play with the 2014 jerseys.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Yeah, they can't be in the game until the jerseys have been released. Which for both teams means November, hence a patch.

Will they also update the other MLS jerseys? It would be weird if two teams got the kits of the new season 2015 while the others still play with the 2014 jerseys.

If they don't get unveiled until January/February tehy will probably be in the next game rather than a patch. Fingers crossed Columbus go back to all black. I'd also have liked it if FIFA let you pick shirt, shorts and socks like Madden does.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Last year the new MLS jerseys weren't unveiled until late February/early March, so I suspect you'll have to wait 'til FIFA 16 for those. Orlando and NYCFC are getting early jersey unveils as expansion teams.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

2014-15 Bayern home kit:

Bayern+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg

also some info:

The new Bayern München 14-15 Home Kit features three vertical blue stripes. The last time Bayern had worn a blue / red striped kit was in 1995-96, when they won the UEFA Cup. The draft shows the striped FC Bayern München 14-15 Home Kit.

The shorts of the Bayern München 2014-15 Home Jersey will be blue, while the socks are expected to be white.

The new Bayern 14-15 Away Jersey is mainly white and red Adidas stripes on the sleeves. Similar to the three stripes on the sleeves the sponsor logo on the front and the Adidas logo are also red.

Bayern Münchens' Away Kit for next-season also includes a special design on the front of the kit as well as the sleeve cuffs and the collar. The special applications and design elements on the Bayern München 14-15 Away Kit feature the colors grey and blue.

Barcalayern?

Nope... Bayerlona.

NYCdog.png

Odd to me that the new patch isn't Fire colors but rather the colors of the kit.

Maybe the badge could be recolored to match the kit and not just the team colors as originally announced. I think we'll find that out specifically with Portland, Colorado or San Jose's current clash kits, or LAG & Philly's third kits.

NYCdog.png

It happened.

10647068_953436414683q3jui.jpg

it was only a matter of time. I've done that when wearing a pair of old Manchester United socks. There's a slim gold stripe that goes on the outside of the sock. We kept winning so I kept wearing my socks that way.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived