2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

I think the idea of separate badges is to help delineate the teams within the structure of the franchise's pyramid. For the teams that do it in Europe, Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid they usually get the same gear as the senior team. The only change usually might be a different shirt sponsor, but that usually affects youth teams or female squads.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USL Pro doesn't make me feel too good about building the US pyramid Gonna be awesome when they have less than 1000 people show up to the championship between T2 and S2.

Will RSL's team be Too Real?

It's Real Monarchs...I really wish I was kidding.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

USL Pro doesn't make me feel too good about building the US pyramid Gonna be awesome when they have less than 1000 people show up to the championship between T2 and S2.

Real monarchs don't call their team Real Monarchs.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Don't know about these mockups, but that's confirmed - New Balance is retiring the Warrior brand from world football.

YDhEgCXWPreow.gif

Sums up my thoughts on the news as well. And for what its worth, the origin of the mockup is this guys twitter page https://twitter.com/FumlerRawk?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fstorify.com%2Ftalksport%2Fliverpool-s-new-kit%2Fembed%3Fborder%3Dfalse&partner=storify&tw_i=522846649777807360&tw_p=tweetembed. He tweeted an image of a mockup he made based on details he heard of this year's kits before they were released, and he pretty much nailed it.

Don't know about these mockups, but that's confirmed - New Balance is retiring the Warrior brand from world football.

Probably because of Liverpool, Warrior is being retired. Had they never got a known EPL team's jersey contract this would not be happening.

Probably because of Liverpool, Warrior is being retired. Had they never got a known EPL team's jersey contract this would not be happening.

Since they are branching out into Spain and Portugal, New Balance probably has more cache than Warrior. I'd assume that's part of the reasoning as well. Either way, I'm happy to be ahead of the Scousers at the moment. Hopefully we will be at the end of the year as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Portsmouth will get a new logo for next season:

new-portsmouth-crest.jpg

Portsmouth will get a new logo for next season:

The new crest was decided on after consultation with supporters, as will be next season's kit which apparently they're getting a vote on next week. Great to see supporter opinion being valued.

Losing the club name? I rather like it. Not sure about dropping gold.

Looks kinda retro, that shape.

I just realized now that it's actually the 1912-style crest they're wearing now as part of their World War I shirt:

14826836092_9fee89760e_b.jpg

10497473_762755853768212_912083968872053

They appear to have just changed the star from 5points to 8 to match the city's coat of arms.

Arms-portsmouth.jpg

Real monarchs don't call their team Real Monarchs.

Well, there's a lot of non-real/royal monarchs around these days. Prince, Queen Latifah, The Lion King... ^_^

If those mockups are accurate, I am very okay with that.

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

Archived