Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Atletico de Kolkata of the new Indian Super League got some nice jerseys made by Umbro!

15374417668_955d527638_o.jpg

On a minor point, the naming/numbering on those is amazingly bad.

Atletico de Kolkata of the new Indian Super League got some nice jerseys made by Umbro!

15374417668_955d527638_o.jpg

On a minor point, the naming/numbering on those is amazingly bad.

True. These look like the random number fonts from Pro Evolution Soccer's Edit Mode.

Sierra Leone Away!

15410540619_09cd10c81c_o.jpg

Not going to be used much. Doubt anyone would want to play Sierra Leone at the moment.

After Borussia Dortmunds success in the Champions League but their failure in Bundesliga matches they decided to wear the CL home kit for todays game against Hannover.

And it didn't help. Also, Hannover looks really ugly with the maroon / White combo. Even worse than the maroon / red experiment from last season.

^I'm in love with that Thailand kit, even if I can't understand a word besides that it's LASER CUT.

And not a release per say, but if Man U come out the gate next season wearing this, I'd considering it one of the best things Adidas could do. [can't post the photo here for some reason]

They should be using that wordmark for a sponsor right now instead of the garish gold logo.

I'd bet they'll have it through at least next year. Since the focus is to sell shirts in Asia the bowtie will stay.

Jacksonville Armada, the new NASL expansion team for 2015, is revealing the team's inaugural season kits today; in fact, the live stream just started.

...and that was quick. Suuuuuuuper generic.

B1Dtt72IEAEZ8G_.jpg

Navy is home.

That's funny - I couldn't tell. Their online shop didn't specify, it lists them not as "home" and "away" but simply "blue" and "white".

So they went the catalog route instead of using team builder. Not bad but they could have gone with something that looked a little better.

West Ham is goiing to Umbro on a 5 year deal after their deal with Adidas is finished, I really hope they can keep producing next year as well (Umbro, that is.)