Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

I've been playing quite a bit of the FIFA 15 android game. It's an interesting way to see a bunch of random kits and logos from around the world.

Orlando City is unveiling their kits on the 5th, and NYCFC is unveiling theirs on the 13th:

NYCFC_Revealed_promo.jpg

B1i9uxaIUAAOPWf.jpg

Here's a sneak peek of our new kit. Stay tuned for another look tomorrow and the reveal on Wednesday. #CityKit

Yeah some really subtle hoops could look gorgeous. I'm guessing we see lots purple shirt, shorts and socks, with a bit of white (the 3 stripes) and just a hint of gold.

Not sure if we should read anything into the very dark look of NYCFC in the teaser pick. Makes it look as if they could be going with navy, but probably more likely we see a sky blue shirt.

Wonder if these will also be revealing some new adidas templates?

Yeah, everything we've heard about NYCFC indicates a sky blue shirt. I think I'd actually be disappointed with navy. Could be a change kit, though. Navy, or black.

B1i9uxaIUAAOPWf.jpg

Here's a sneak peek of our new kit. Stay tuned for another look tomorrow and the reveal on Wednesday. #CityKit

That template reminds me of the one used by Western Mass Pro Soccer....

BwUKnsqIMAADdpH.jpg

The kits for Orlando and NYC will most likely have new Adidas templates for the 2015/16 season. At least I guess...

Barca to Adidas.

Nike making a run at Real Madrid once their Adidas contract expires.

Edit: I got overexcited and didn't see crashcarson's new thread displaying Orlando's new jerseys.

No, you can post them here as well. Megathreads can, should and do overlap with the team-specific threads. Otherwise the megas wouldn't include important teams.

EDIT: nm, he created a new mega thread. Thought he did one just for Orlando.