Conrad.

2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

The Gold Cup logo has been modified for 2015.

Top, as used in 2013. Bottom as will be used in 2015.

Pza0cit.png

Reminds me of a cereal or cookie packaging logo.

2 outlines down, a font change, ton of highlights and a drop shadow to go.

In a rather fantastic bit of news, Cardiff City are to return to wearing blue at home. The Football League has given them special dispensation to change from their registered red with immediate effect, so they'll be sporting their traditional hue at home against Fulham tomorrow. The crest is also going to be looked at to give the bluebird more prominence.

I'd like to think the notion of 'Hull Tigers' will be cast aside in the not too distant future as well, but won't get my hopes up.

Hill City AFC with a less derpy tiger would be a great thing.

The Rowdies announced a new deal with Nike to outfit the team today. The new look will be revealed in April.

Rowdies sleeves seem like more work than Nike would prefer to put into a teamwear 2nd-division team...

Still, interesting to see them branching out more into NASL.

Especially since they don't seem to sell anything but jerseys.

But as you say, it's good for the NASL.

Oh Kuwait, its like 1991 all over again (though thankfully not really for them)

5976860-3x2-700x467.jpg

Trying to find the Omani kits with black writing on a red nameplate on a white shirt. It has to be seen to be believed.

NASL teams? At least in the Rowdies' case there were a multitude of items in their Admiral branded apparel line. Hats, shirts, polos, performance wear, jackets, hoodies, etc. The little blurb online that I saw announcing the kit provider change also mentioned that Nike would be taking over the apparel line so hopefully the options remain, as Rowdies gear is slowly becoming more and more visible across the Bay Area. For being a smaller group, Admiral did a great job with the quality and variety of their offerings.

Trying to find the Omani kits with black writing on a red nameplate on a white shirt. It has to be seen to be believed.

500.jpg

Well it is different.

NASL teams? At least in the Rowdies' case there were a multitude of items in their Admiral branded apparel line. Hats, shirts, polos, performance wear, jackets, hoodies, etc. The little blurb online that I saw announcing the kit provider change also mentioned that Nike would be taking over the apparel line so hopefully the options remain, as Rowdies gear is slowly becoming more and more visible across the Bay Area. For being a smaller group, Admiral did a great job with the quality and variety of their offerings.

I think they understand they're not the biggest dog in the fight but they bring the most tools to the fight. I've just never worn Admiral kits so I have no idea how good their gear is.

New logo for FC Steaua București:

647500-sigla3.jpg

Did they sort everything out with their name and their spat with the Romanian defence ministry?

Damned near everything ruins it, but doubly-so the font.

Jeresey_AuthvsRep.jpg

Hadn't seen the comparison up until now, really not sure how Adidas can justify making that collar so completely different to the actual one....