2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a rather fantastic bit of news, Cardiff City are to return to wearing blue at home. The Football League has given them special dispensation to change from their registered red with immediate effect, so they'll be sporting their traditional hue at home against Fulham tomorrow. The crest is also going to be looked at to give the bluebird more prominence.

I'd like to think the notion of 'Hull Tigers' will be cast aside in the not too distant future as well, but won't get my hopes up.

Oh Kuwait, its like 1991 all over again (though thankfully not really for them)

5976860-3x2-700x467.jpg

Trying to find the Omani kits with black writing on a red nameplate on a white shirt. It has to be seen to be believed.

liverpool-1.png

Especially since they don't seem to sell anything but jerseys.

But as you say, it's good for the NASL.

NASL teams? At least in the Rowdies' case there were a multitude of items in their Admiral branded apparel line. Hats, shirts, polos, performance wear, jackets, hoodies, etc. The little blurb online that I saw announcing the kit provider change also mentioned that Nike would be taking over the apparel line so hopefully the options remain, as Rowdies gear is slowly becoming more and more visible across the Bay Area. For being a smaller group, Admiral did a great job with the quality and variety of their offerings.

Especially since they don't seem to sell anything but jerseys.

But as you say, it's good for the NASL.

NASL teams? At least in the Rowdies' case there were a multitude of items in their Admiral branded apparel line. Hats, shirts, polos, performance wear, jackets, hoodies, etc. The little blurb online that I saw announcing the kit provider change also mentioned that Nike would be taking over the apparel line so hopefully the options remain, as Rowdies gear is slowly becoming more and more visible across the Bay Area. For being a smaller group, Admiral did a great job with the quality and variety of their offerings.

I think they understand they're not the biggest dog in the fight but they bring the most tools to the fight. I've just never worn Admiral kits so I have no idea how good their gear is.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived