2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not too shabby from AC Milan, there.

I had the exact opposite reaction to those. Ugh.

If that 2 years MLS rules apply to all teams, thats means Impact should have a new look. In that case, I'd be surprised they make major changes.

Let's see.

I've seen a picture from the SuperDraft showing one of their draftees in the striped thirds, which might be a sign that they're going to go with those as their primary homes (which would be a significant upgrade):

I think it's more likely that a new home and away kit are introduced this year and the third sticks around since it was new this year. Pretty sure Portland and Seattle both did that last year.

Last year MLS had their "Jersey Week" the last week of February, so I'd expect it to be around the same time this year. They also said last year that every club is expected to participate this year and introduce at least one new kit.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/02/11/mls-unveils-jersey-week-initiative-newest-kit-releases

The info from that link can't be right.

TFC released new primary kits last year and Seattle had a new set last year too...aren't they supposed to stay for 2 years in MLS?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

not too shabby from AC Milan, there.

I had the exact opposite reaction to those. Ugh.

If that 2 years MLS rules apply to all teams, thats means Impact should have a new look. In that case, I'd be surprised they make major changes.

Let's see.

I've seen a picture from the SuperDraft showing one of their draftees in the striped thirds, which might be a sign that they're going to go with those as their primary homes (which would be a significant upgrade):

I think it's more likely that a new home and away kit are introduced this year and the third sticks around since it was new this year. Pretty sure Portland and Seattle both did that last year.

Last year MLS had their "Jersey Week" the last week of February, so I'd expect it to be around the same time this year. They also said last year that every club is expected to participate this year and introduce at least one new kit.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/02/11/mls-unveils-jersey-week-initiative-newest-kit-releases

The info from that link can't be right.

TFC released new primary kits last year and Seattle had a new set last year too...aren't they supposed to stay for 2 years in MLS?

Typically yes, but some of that has changed. We already know that Portland is getting a new away AND third for 2014, even though their previous Ajax-styled away was only introduced a year ago. I think some teams are being knocked slightly off-schedule so that each team will have at least one new kit per year.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

As I said before, I kinda like the yellow stripe across the chest; I just don't like it continuing onto the sleeves.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived