2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like this new Slovenia kit.

Slovenia+2014+Home+Kit.jpg

Well I actually thoroughly enjoy Slovenia's new kit...nice design colors and design! I would buy it

1000x better than Englan....I mean the US kit.

Eh, the way the sublimation doesn't carry on into the sleeves make them look like some sort of afterthought, like a sleeved NBA jersey. Also, that crest is always an eyesore. I guess it's alright otherwise.

Well I actually thoroughly enjoy Slovenia's new kit...nice design colors and design! I would buy it

Eh, the way the sublimation doesn't carry on into the sleeves make them look like some sort of afterthought, like a sleeved NBA jersey. Also, that crest is always an eyesore. I guess it's alright otherwise.

I agree...the sublimation would be better through the sleeves. Still the Slovenia kit looks better than USA kit.

They look like something from the Winter Olympics to me.

Better, though I think their look of blue with white sleeves from their first season was still their best.

IMG_1814.JPG

(Aside: Jazz hands!)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I don't know about the white sleeves, it almost looks like they're wearing a basketball jersey with a tshirt underneath. That said, either look is better than all-black. I think black with small amounts of blue and white is my least favourite colour scheme. Both the Earthquakes and the Eddies have improved their look tremendously by emphasizing blue.

Also, the 5 lines on the front of the shirt are meant to represent FCE's 5 seasons in the NASL. In case anyone cares.

USLPro's Phoenix FC Wolves are now Arizona United SC.

Screen-shot-2014-03-13-at-12.09.06-PM.jp

My first impression: nice use of clipart.

----------

I don't know about the white sleeves, it almost looks like they're wearing a basketball jersey with a tshirt underneath.

Yeah, the particular cut wasn't great, but I liked the idea. They could have made it their thing (e.g., Arsenal's white sleeves).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

FC Edmonton is returning to a primarily blue kit for this upcoming NASL season.

Binx8yfCcAACYjH.jpg

That's the smallest amount of Adidas stripes I've ever seen on an Adidas Kit, I... actually really like it.

That being said I agree that their original look was their best. It was just a simple timely look that had sort of a English feel like Everton or Birmingham.

USLPro's Phoenix FC Wolves are now Arizona United SC.

Screen-shot-2014-03-13-at-12.09.06-PM.jp

My first impression: nice use of clipart.

----------

I don't know about the white sleeves, it almost looks like they're wearing a basketball jersey with a tshirt underneath.

Yeah, the particular cut wasn't great, but I liked the idea. They could have made it their thing (e.g., Arsenal's white sleeves).

The new ownership, team name, crest, etc. was literally done over night so they could actually play this season. Granted I'll take this over the FC Phoenix crest...never liked it.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived