2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

USLPro's Phoenix FC Wolves are now Arizona United SC.Screen-shot-2014-03-13-at-12.09.06-PM.jp

My first impression: nice use of clipart.

----------

I don't know about the white sleeves, it almost looks like they're wearing a basketball jersey with a tshirt underneath.

Yeah, the particular cut wasn't great, but I liked the idea. They could have made it their thing (e.g., Arsenal's white sleeves).

The new ownership, team name, crest, etc. was literally done over night so they could actually play this season. Granted I'll take this over the FC Phoenix crest...never liked it.

The new crest has shades of German and Austrian motifs. Don't know if that was meant to be done on purpose or not.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really digging' these OKC kits.

Article22.png

I doubt that's the final kit, the mockups I'm seeing have no shirt supplier so the final product might be a bit different., nice colour scheme though.

I could be wrong though, it's not like I follow the USL or anything.

I'm really digging' these OKC kits.

Article22.png

I doubt that's the final kit, the mockups I'm seeing have no shirt supplier so the final product might be a bit different., nice colour scheme though.

I could be wrong though, it's not like I follow the USL or anything.

It looks like they do though. That looks like a clear Admiral sportswear logo on the chest. I like it.

Nice blue. But it still have conutations of Sounders FC. You think clubs would create their own identity rather than "borrow"others. But at least we don't have to see bright highlighter yellow kit...sheesh! But who knows maybe OKC has that as a third or one-off kits. ;)

What division is OKC in the PDL? Is this their inaugural season? I'm kind of partial to the OKC kits, nice look but way too close to Spittle in my mind

OKC are a USL PRO team, not PDL. Yes, this is their inaugural season.

Oh hell yes!

I don't like the crest but the rest is super duper epic imo!

Jersey-2014-Gala-Chivas-Guadalajara-.jpe

That Chivas kit is very nice indeed. I like the Chivas logo in their blue, red and white glory. That all red and black just doesn't fit. But the rest is epic...

Nice find Berlin Wall. Where do you find all these leaked kits? Football Culture?

Really? Slate blue and lime green?

Is Oklahoma City just trolling Seattle these days? :P

That was my first thought too. Wow, can't get their own basketball team so steal the Sonics. Then can't think of an original color scheme for their soccer team so use the Sounders. Kind of embarrassing.

Following on from their capture of the Everton kit contract, Umbro have another deal tied up for 2014-15 - Racing Club de Lens.

That's another French club with Umbro. Lille has been with Umbro for a while now. I liked the last rotation of kits by Umbro with the two tone bars across the chest. Not a fan of Canadian Soccer Association's home and away kit creations.

When does Everton deal take effect?

Following on from their capture of the Everton kit contract, Umbro have another deal tied up for 2014-15 - Racing Club de Lens.

It will be interesting to see what direction Umbro go in now that they have lost all of their major assests courtesy of Nike pinching them.

For the most part, they have stuck with the 'Tailored by Umbro' philosophy which has meant simple and classy designs often as throwbacks. I don't see them changing from this, particularly now that they are left producing kits for 'smaller' clubs. Hopefully this means each team they supply will receive a more unique design and not just a templated one.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived