2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liverpool is losing its excuse - it's become clear that teams with standards (and backbone) can hold Warrior to simple, elegant designs.

To be fair to Liverpool, Warrior seem to have toned it down a notch for the upcoming season. Past seasons, most teams they have supplied have been given the over the top treatment on the away and third kits.

I will pass judgement once I have seen all of Liverpool's kits for the upcoming season.

- This is coming from a Tottenham fan living close by to Liverpool who can't stand the club in the slightest.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Liverpool is losing its excuse - it's become clear that teams with standards (and backbone) can hold Warrior to simple, elegant designs.

Finland:

Sans-titre.jpeg

Simply :censored: ing gorgeous.

It's a template uniform. Belize (and a few others use this template)

gold-cup-2013-belize-soccer-fans-fc68d9b

I like Chelseas new things much!

chesea-nouveau-maillot-domicile-2015-.jp

nouveau-maillot-gardien-chelsea-2015.jpe

I quite like both of those...funny how their two minute video features a lot of players who are rumored to be moving on for one reason or another

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

4) fresh look by a younger company

Puma split from Adidas is 1948. Nike started in 1968. Puma is more fashion forward but I don't know they are younger even from a consumer standpoint.

I think Adidas is doing a really nice job this year, and putting effort into the front of their kits rather than just slapping on the three stripes and calling it a day. This from somebody who usually hates Adidas kits.

As for that one Nike template, It's not my favourite template, but it looks really classy. If the sleeves were somehow symmetrical, I think I'd like it more.

Archived